Reviews for The Invisible Chains
Wow chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Update soon.
Drizzle chapter 37 . 4/8/2010
wow, this love game is certainly a pleasant surprise. it's so... sexy in a swirly thick pudding sort of way. very very rich. I love this pleasant surprise.

I like this ""How they manage to wear out their clothes so fast. They hardly put them on."" I had a good chuckle out of it.

you are making this a very good morning for me.
kayez chapter 37 . 4/5/2010
I wonder if Anaxantis is going to regret this?
Drizzle chapter 36 . 3/27/2010
oh hell, Anaxantis can solve anything. i'm sure of it now. i've got respect for him. it's so easy to give up everything and go hide where no one knows you. but it takes guts to stay and fight it out.
kayez chapter 36 . 3/23/2010
Well he finally reached his brother and his anger seems to have waned. But Anaxantis is being very caustious, even though he knows he loves him. I can see his upbringing in play there. He knows he's in love, but that calculating part of him will just not let go.

I hope the 'test' is not too cruel on his brother.
InLove chapter 35 . 3/23/2010
this story is so frickin amazing! i'm gonna show all my friends and i know they'll just love it! i can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work ur a an amazing writer
Random Reviewer chapter 10 . 3/17/2010
Well, I MEANT to leave this review after reading Chapter Ten, but I just kept hitting the "Next Chapter" button... so I'm on Chapter Thirteen now.

If this were a physical book, I would buy it in two seconds. I would buy it in hardcover. I would buy it if it were an overpriced Special Edition. Sorry, I'm not that good at describing what I like about a story, but I'd point to the complex characterizations, the politics, and, of course, the excellent writing. This story blew me away. *applause* And I still have twenty-two chapters left to read...

(Yes, this is the same person who reviewed Just Don't Mess With Us. I apologize for not having anything more articulate than wild compliments in my reviews. *sheepish*)
Nemecic chapter 35 . 3/11/2010
First of all, ignore my e-mail, it seems that chapter 35 reappeared.

So…

“Everybody knows that the Oath of Sherashty is just a myth."

Oh my… Really? Or was this said in order to make baron Damydas doubt himself even more? I guess we will see in the following chapters.

Pity about Jerruth, though, I really liked him.

And I am glad that we finally got to see what would be the outcome of the confrontation between the 3 groups.

Ok, so now I assume Anaxantis will move onto bigger and better things, and to the reunion with his mother – I really liked the way Sobrathi stopped Emelasuntha from taking control into her own hands, allowing Anaxantis taking things into his own hands. At first, when I was reading the first lines of this event, I thought “Oh, no” because I thought that there was a huge twist in the plot, but then I saw how it played out and I was “Oh, ok, so Sobrathi did not turn against Emelasuntha”.

See you around (and gratz on breaking the 100-review barrier)!
Drizzle chapter 34 . 3/3/2010
i had to smile at all those terms of affection inserted into the fisrt part of the chapter. how does anyone come up w so many! i'm eager to see how the queen's little army gets out of the squirmish and towards helping A (i do believe that this is the first time i've come to care for her character. too often she reminds me of my mom). and as always, fight on A! i'll be chanting for his success!
Nemecic chapter 34 . 3/2/2010
The collision is here! Yay!

But first things first: I loved the terms of endearment Ryhunzo was using for Rahendo; I found it very sweet and it brought a smile to my face! And I like the fact that the three boys (Ryhunzo, Rahendo and Arranulf) want to help their friend, Obyann, in his learning.

And then onto another subject: The solution starts taking shape and form. I am wondering, if the lead character (Anaxantis) will be able to go through with it, or if another twist and turn will appear in the following chapters of the story.

I am also wondering about Damydas – he seemed to be able to escape, at least for the time being, from Queen Emelasuntha. But, will he be able to reach the Northern Marches in time for his autarchy to take effect or will Anaxantis and his mother beat him to it?

And I really liked Jerruth… I hope that he will manage somehow to escape from this predicament.

And on another completely different matter, I cannot, for the life of me, understand why this story has not received more comments. I have seen stories here in FictionPress that cannot compare to yours in anyway, be that length, complexity, mystery or interesting plot, that have 200, 300 or 400something comments. Thats a pity.

Hope to see more of your work soon!
kayez chapter 34 . 2/28/2010
Poor Jerruth he is going to go through hell.

I liked the other Princes reaction to Anaxantis family and their ideas of succession. LOL.
Drizzle chapter 33 . 2/18/2010
i'm so glad that A thought of a way to get out of that little doomsday problem. the last chapter had me drawing many diff failing scenarios, all of which failed to solve the heart of the problem. now my question is, if A's going to pick up his troops and aim for the offensive, doesn't that leave the places he was guarding open for attack?
Nemecic chapter 33 . 2/18/2010
It was the nicest of surprises to open my PC today and see the e-mail from Fiction Press informing me that you have updated the Invisible Chains!

So, onto the review: I knew it that Anaxantis would think of something and that he would not lay down his weapons - and I was very happy to see that I was right. I also liked the twist with the Mukthars and the impending (?) alliance. What I would like to see is what (and how it) will happen when queen Emelasuntha, prince Anaxantis and the Bloody Baron will “collide” – I can’t wait to see the next chapter(s) of this story!

All in all, well done!
kayez chapter 33 . 2/17/2010
I keep hoping for some interaction between the brothers.

Anaxantis does seem concerned for his brother. After he found out that the castle would be attacked his first thoughts went to his brother. If nothing else he feels guilt for reducing him to such a lowly state.
Midnights Scream chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
Hem seems like an interesting character. I think I'll like him. I'm getting rather suspicious of Dem. He seemed like a good dude, but now I'm not so certain. I'm glad that Ehandar understand and is willing to let Anaxantis have his friends. :) things are going well for now. great job!
107 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »