Reviews for Love Poems for Nerds
Kellet chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
This is so adorable! I'm still grinning after reading it.
skykingcat chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
Woo! A smoothie :] Anyways, brilliant job with the poems! I personally loved Casting Nines, I'm a Fragment Without You, All In my Head, You're So Swell, and Fortissimo :] Keep up the great work! I'm surprised you haven't written one for history yet!

Best of luck,

-Jackie
CaveDwellers chapter 12 . 5/26/2009
Man, I used to know about music, and then I ditched it for a brand of martial arts. I only half got this, but the general idea was still adorable-as usual. :D

Have you tried fanfiction? Or, like, anime in general?

CaveDwellers chapter 11 . 5/26/2009
aw, behind on Tough and Dirty, too. I'm pretty much behind on life, and darn happy to be complaining about it. .'' ;D

I love all of the references, smushed into a couple of lines. It was great! Seriously, these poems get better and better.

Onto the next one! .

kyox88 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
this is so nerdly great! fantastic! although i dun get most of the formulas, but i can feel how nerd is this love!waakakakaka
CaveDwellers chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
This feels like it could be the perfect closing poem for this whole collaboration. It's strongly biological, but it's not just focused on one thing, and it mentions that there is, of course, more. I dunno. Just one of the first things that came to my mind whilst reading.

I think I like this poem better than the last one, it has more flow-and the ever-helpful rhyming. Rhyming makes anything flow, I think, but it was subtle here, and it worked.

Take your time, girl. You've got it. These poems always inspire a smile, but if they're hasty they won't be as wonderful as they are.

Both Sequel and I are, however, very eagerly awaiting the Firefly poem. It should be great-I have faith in Kassy's abilities! ;D

I'll take the pie if it's berry. I've a hankering for berries and whipped cream right now. :)

lovefantasyworkreality chapter 9 . 4/30/2009
I love this. That's all there is to it. I laughed my head off when I read this.
Little Miss Whatever chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
I laughed my head off.

These are so cute.

I've been looking for stuff like this since i read a story written only from physics terms.

Love it.

Keep up the nerdy work.

;)
one way ticket chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
I don't usually read poems, but these are amazing.

Elemental is probably my favourite right now, I love how you used the symbols, but I had some trouble with the last line.

Keep writing. (:
CaveDwellers chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
Ooh, almost biology! Sweet.

This one was cute, but it was probably the least nerd-based. Like anyone could have written it, y'know? Just added a coupla details.

The grammatically correct comment made me snort. It was like "lalala, flowflowflow-comedy relief!-flowflow..." XD I liked it, because it was funny, otherwise I'd probably say it wasn't so great to interrupt flow.

Firefly? Oh, I'm looking forward to that. I finally saw Serenity a couple of weeks ago. Totally puts River into perspective. I thought she was annoying before, but I don't so much now. It still doesn't explain Shepard, though. There was something strange about him.

CaveDwellers chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
"Or it's all in my head, all in my crazy head..."

I can imagine this poem as a song, soft rock or acoustic. I would totally sing it.

And I actually understood most of this, which is always great. Yay for wikipedia and elementary research!

"Because Freud says it’s my mother’s fault"

I know it's usually true, but the whole "it's my parents and the way they brought me up" story seriously gets old after a while. I used to read this couple's therapy thing with a "he said, she said, the therapist said" thing and their main excuses were things like My Mother Was Controlling So I Hate You For Trying To Encourage Me To Lose Weight. Stuff like that.

It was actually better than that, but still. It's always your parents' fault.

err... rant over. I think I'll go to the next chapter now. "" I really liked this one, though. It's all in my head, all in my crazy head...

wo bu ai ni le chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
This is like my nerd love poem, except way more focused on the subject :D I lurve them!
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Hahaha this is GENIUS! I honestly do not know what else to say.. But rock on!
IdeasInTheAir chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
Last stanza of this one is definetly the best.) This one was great, and so was the psychology one. Just in that one the line 'all in my crazy head' (or something along those lines) was repeated too much for me liking, matey, yarharhar, sorry, but at the same time it does sort of add to the psychology part to it. Interesting...o_O

Anywho, these are great, congradulate any of the authors for me if you would!

A giant sun of Smiles,

Danielle)
IdeasInTheAir chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
You're kidding me. I've never been so happy to read a love poem!

These are honestly amazing, my favourite was definetly ELEMENTAL, and I won't lie, I understood the last stanza.)

This is fantastic. It gives the nerds of the world a little hope that yes, there is love for everyone!

Honestly, I laughed so hard reading some of these. They're fantastic.

Keep 'em coming! They made my week!

Smiles because they're circular!

Danielle)

( who, ps, is not dead.) )