Reviews for Romantic School Bus Barfing
The Broken Idealist chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This was the most romantic thing I have ever read.
HollyRose2043 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Awwww, such a sweet story. This happens to me basically whenever I get on a plane. Minus the whole crush element.
aMyTaichoDa chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
AH-BSOLUTELY AH-DORABLE. You, my good lady, had me at "barf" ;) tohtally lurved it~ some people here dont quite understand the concept "HUMOR", unlike thou, you little genius booger, you x)

Well, alas. I leave without further ado. CHECKOUTMYSTORIESIFYA'LLFINDTHETIME,MYFRIEND;) you shall not be dissapointed.

~~

;D toodles!
Hillary chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I don't know why I enjoyed this so very much, but I did. Nice work.
Momo17 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Okay this was very cute! I loved how they moved away from her offended at her quitness, the ending was epic and weirdly cute ahaha
Miss-You-Too chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
That so disgustingly sweet! Lol this is really cute and an interesting way to start a relationship, albeit icky but but cute nonetheless
IridescentMonkee chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Awesome :D
its.Nothing.Special chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
AHH! LALALALOVED IT. AH!

Loved Smelly Myers (ORANGES AND TUNA! i know someone who smells just like that gehh, I seriously love all your descriptions - how did you manage to do all this in so short a piece? -bows down-) and that Jenkins guy and everyone's insecurites. This was just wonderfully CUTE in a totally backyard way. I don't know what I mean by that, "backyard way," but it sounds appropriate.

Yess. Jacob Wiley. He sounds amazing. Who wouldn't love a guy who doesn't care that you made him barf, and who will in fact barf WITH you, and who, pretty much, is like a sexy detective. ["So anybody else who's sick," he gave me a meaningful, blue gaze, "must have given me the cookies."]

-swoons-

Yeah anyway. You're basically amazing.

;)becky
Artume chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Haha! I sure did not expect that to happen! I mean, sure, they were both nauseous, but I was kind of sure that it would go away soon. And I could feel her nausea (blergh). Good job. Grammar, spellings - no problems. Good, well-rounded plot. Wonderful characterization. And the description, especially of the feelings, is superb!
Liya Smith chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Lmfao. Hilarious. I loved it.
fieney chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
so funny and sweet. and a little bit gross too, but that made it all the more adorable.
JamieBell chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Okay. That was seriously the best thing I've read all day. Completely gross, funny, and endearing! I loved it! :)
whitedumpling chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
ha ha ha that was so cute! good job!
AdiGal chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
That was so funny and cute! Great story!

-AG :)
Tyem Marodyor chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Aw, what a sweet story. The ending made me laugh. :D

Great story.