Reviews for Only by Association
P.Nutter chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Loving this... I am reading through a whole load of your stories, I like your writing style
Any chance of an update?
Ibbit chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
I'm not going to answer any of your questions because I'm only reviewing once (so far?) but instead just going to comment on your 5 chapters. I can't tell if this is the end, but I'm assuming it isn't. Though, looking at the last updated, it probably is. Weird. You should change it to complete if it is. Helps with the confusion :]

Anyways. I 'm a little concerned how big the main character's head is and how no one cares/they fuel it anyways. Maybe it;s just me. I don't like big-headed people. Like you, though, I like Anne even if his name has been oddly shortened. This is a decent story, and I really like your A/Ns.

Luck with writing and stuff,

ibbit
IRatherLikeFairytales chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
Really cute! I love this, Andre is sooo ADORABLE!
Amber Akasha chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Hi again!

I like this story and wonder where it's going. It was completely depressing at one point and I wonder how Charlie got forgiven so easily. I mean, I really want to punch him. Hard.

On the other hand, yay for Tony! I like the way he just came out .

I am a bit miffed at Jake too, because come on! You really shouldn't stop talking to one of your friends just 'cause the other two had a spat. Grow up man! (or maybe it's just that I don't like it when Andre gets all sad and lonely) :P

As for my favourite character in all this...Anne (sorry, Anthony) beats them all hands down. I'm really sorry he stopped experimenting, 'cause he is awesome! And cute, and hot, and apparently just the right sort of knight in shinning armour. sniff. I really like that one .

Cheers!
whitefear chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
OH MY GOD LADY. YOU WRITE FRICKJNG AWESOME. UPDATE BIOTCH.
KillMeForever chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
God of war FTW.

onto the actual review...

I LOVE THIS STORY! haha Anne is my favourite character too. I think.

Oh I could imagine so much happening in this story. So many warped storylines you could choose... I wonder which you will decide on.

Please update ASAP!

how am I today? So far, ! it's only 7am, so I still have a lot of today left. I'll leave it at tired though, I have been for the last few hours.

lots and lots of loves for your stories! lea chan x
PreviouslyDead chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
Awesome :) i hope you continue this soon
Look Im Sparkling chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
OMG I like Anne too ! he is so awesome !

I seriously love this story :3 and the characters are lovely :3

I get so caught up reading your stories XD Its like drugs or something... When I start I cant stop..

Ok I'm a creep, deal with it!

I liked the part when they looked at the pictures :3

Oh and earlier in the story when we first met Anne! Actually, I like every part he's in xD

*weird*

Sorry, I suck bigtime at reviewing so you just have to deal with this! ... actually the only reason i bother is because of your awesomeness! feel honoured.

See, that's me being a creep again.

And i totally have no idea of how to end a review so i just ceep on going... Well have a good day you :D

oh and answer to question five: I am really great today :D It's been a lovely day... A bit awkward at some point but lets face it... We have to deal with a bit of awkwardness every day so its no biggie :D

kthxbai
Annie Jane chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Ouch for Andre. But he'll get over it.

I know this because I have already read the next chapter!

Haha I cheat, sue me!

I'm gonna review all of your chapters simply because Pumpkin,

a) You are awesome

b) I am awesome

c) We should be awesome together

and d) Captain, you have a message ;)

List Number One. Make playlist:

I'm making this one up on the spot:

Love: Kiss me, Diss me - Home Grown/Of confidence - The Dangerous Summer

Life: The Mixed Tape - Jack's Mannequin/Don't Wait - Hit the Light

Dancing: It's Only Natural - The Higher

Depression: Saying Sorry - Hawthorne Heights

Calming: Swing Life Away - Rise Against/Clouds Over California - Devildriver

Art: Bought A Bride - Brand New

These are all just what came up on my iPod on shuffle (seeing as I'm lazy :P)

Question Number Three: What is your favorite game? You can put your favorite video game? Board game? Or... other type of game here? Or all of them.

Hm

Board game: scattergories with my family, because you have no idea how sexual we can get ;P

Video game: Have to be Pokemon, do I need to explain?

Real life game:

Sport - tennis.

For fun - cricket on the tennis court

and sleep (yeah its a game now)

Annie
Annie Jane chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Uhh this chapter was amazing, like you of course my dear :)

God he's such a little shitstirrer, but its okay I love him . I don't know about Jake though, I keep thinking that he has the whole 'in love with his best friend' disease as well. Meh, whatever he wants.

Question One: What are you going to do for your summer? Are you going to travel? Or whatever.

Uh well seeing as I'm a lazy person and haven't review/read this in a long time, Summer is now over. But I went to school, killed my ankle, and yeah, I don't actually remember...?

Question Two: Since I like to know about my readers, what is your favorite:

Color: Orange/blue, then everything else :D

Drink: I'm happy with water thanks, or something slightly stronger but also clear ;)

Pet: Dog, unless... No dog.

Food: N/A - having me choose is like Jesus killing people, it just doesn't happen.

Book: Everything

Author: David Eddings, Lynn Flewelling (first got me into slash - its only a smidgen but still good ?:D), David Gemmell and heaps of others.

Band/Singer: Guh not possible to answer. But in the top three are Lostprophets, Rise Against, Placebo, Home Grown, The Almost, Escape the Fate (with Ronnie, Craig is lame), Just Surrender, Four Letter Lie, The Spill Canvas and yeah a lot more still.

Foot: Big and bulging, if you know what I mean (I don't know what I mean but I know what I'm not talking about ;D)

Letter:

Dear Sweetest Little Hungry Pumpkin,

I just ran over a frog and it reminded me of you, so here I am writing you a letter because I felt bad for killing your mother... Sorry. If you decide to forgive me, maybe we could go and get some ice cream and then watch two guy have teh smex while in jelly?

Thanking you for the enjoying chapter,

Annie
frIday blAck chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
i lovedd thiss so much! :D everything about it was amazing, the characters, the story EVERYTHING! amazing job! :D :D :D
Natural and fake beauty chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
really now. naked pics and pic of people looking cute while kissing. sounds like something i would totally do.Q5:im feeling preety why but i am. my feet hurt also.
Natural and fake beauty chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
YES the made up. so cute. Q4: pirates of the carribean all 3 cuz jack is hilarious.
Natural and fake beauty chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
aw. poor andre.Q3: im a totally nerd...i play b funkies and sims 2 not 3 not 1 but 2...
Natural and fake beauty chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
i loved this chapter. Q1: probally staying at my aunts for a week and then hanging with friends. no traveling for me. dad has bad hip.

Q2:turquois,soda,unicorns,cookies n'creme icecream,dirty liar, , avant,right,j.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »