Reviews for I Remember
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 3/9
Aww! _
Intrepid Rain chapter 1 . 2/18
I love this. The flow of the story, the simple way in which the words are woven to make such a beautiful story. Really, I love it all. Thank you for publishing this wonderful piece of work!
Sparkly Sparkler the Sparkling chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
That was so...unbelievably sweet and heart-warming. Very fluffy. :) I remember getting my first crush in kindergarten on a boy who drew with me. XD And the best part was he definitely knew how to draw.
lexielight chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
it's cliche but i loved it. it was so adorable. gave me the fuzzies. 3
Noon Breeze chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
The end of this story gave me a warm chill. No other way to describe it. I adored this. Thank you for writing it (:
xcathy chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Waah, so beautiful. I love how there's no dialogue.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
AWWWW! Just awwww! So freaking cute! Love it!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
he is deffo CUTIE :)
lucyhadley chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Oh my gosh, am I CRYING? Wow, that was so sweet! Aww, this sounds really weird but I feel all sort of relaxed now, that story made my day. I'm going to check out your other stories now.
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
It's SO cute :) But one question, is it really possible? I mean, for a six years old to feel it?
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
i LOVE this:) its so sweet and charming
Ashara chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Beautifully written, and so filled with all the right emotions.
silentsings chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
My brain is malfunctioning right now, but I have to say that this is so cute. ] I love child-hood-sweet-hearts romances, I even had a plot bunny a while back.

I loved that this was so short, simple, and just fluffy. I would like a bit more description [e.g personality] to the characters, but that's just a suggestion.

Very well done, this made me smile and feel all happy right now. Favorited.

Happy writing!

- silentsings
Ceri Anne chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was the sweetest, cutist story I've read in so long! It made my tummy do a happy dance tehe!
janice246810 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
awwe this is cute! good job! :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »