Reviews for Love Out Loud Redux
Navdeep chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
The new Nick is cool! As you are rewriting the story will Sarah play more pranks?

Keep writing :D
Navdeep chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Nick has changed! Man I hope Sarah beats him up! Only joking Nick is one of my favorite characters! I can't wait to read the rest! D
Navdeep chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I love this one a lot better! I thought Sarah hated them because they were a band but she despise Nick!
Ashen Oak chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
I LOVED it! I read the other one, too. :) I really, really, really like this book! It is one he best I've ever read, and I was hooked at once. :)
Girlwithideas chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
Really liked this chapter! But it's strange the way Carly suddenly turns on her... Has she been planning this all along or did Sarah do something to annoy her? Anyway Loved it :)
blackwolfgirl333 chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
Yeah, a new chapter. Im so happy and this one has jason and spikey in it. x3

And i kind of like the nick here he is kind of the same as the regular nick but we better get the kiss. XD

And also i am in Croatia in my older sis computer so hi. X3

Anyways, write more like usual and also Jason is mine no call back. X3 (The same old me X3) And spikey.

So anyway update soon. And ttfn
AZN t a c o s chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
I LOVE this story! I find it interesting that Sarah lives in a hotel. And I think Jason's a pretty funny character . Anyways, please update soon! Can't wait for more Sarah X Nick action! :)
Black Claided Cat chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
I think this one's becoming better than the first! Keep going!
Maybe Passion chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
I thought from the previous story that you should put more depth into the relationships between Carly and Sarah and John and Sarah. I think it's a great story but I don't think that Sarah would have to continuously go with Nick places when she doesn't want to. Oh yeah, don't mention the name of someone and never talk about them again. It's confusing to the reader and it's a waste of a character. Like the guys that helped out in the end of the first draft were not that important to the overall plot. I also think that if the fan girls are like the people who are obsessed with the Jonas Brothers, it is understandable but keep in mind that a good majority of the fans aren't like that.
blackwolfgirl333 chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
OMI! Sarah is hilarious. I like how she make fun of Nick. XD That will be me with the Jonas Brother, but I'll have Spikey with me yelling "ATTACK!" X3

Anyways, it's awesome and iproving so write more. XD

Anyways, update soon.
Lynn-Night chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Good job!

Love it so far! Update soon!
Girlwithideas chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
This version seems more detailed! great story!
Dawn Willow chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
I loved the original and thought it was perfect... but your rewrite is even better! I can definitely tell you polished up the story and added more details which makes it awesome. I really feel in this version we get to see Sarah's character better than the first one. Already it's only chapter one and the reader can feel very close to Sarah and know exactly how she's feeling. So fantastic work there! Even though I've already read the first version (multiple times I might add) I can't wait to read this one. Your writing is one of my very favorites on Fictionpress.

Oh, and good luck on getting 10 reviews! I'm sure you will, even if I have to write them all myself.

Keep up the great work, you're an amazing author.
bumblee bee chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
hey hey

well its a good start dont forget to continue!
TheLike chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
pretty good, pretty good. I like it as much as the old one, so good job!