Reviews for Plan B
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Awww! So freaking cute! That's so adorable! I feel kind of bad for him though. Come on, who really wants to be plan B? I'd love to read more about this couple!
Vallen chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Thanks for sharing this awesome one shot. I loved it! Being a male reader who likes romance pieces, it's actually not that easy to find stories with a male POV, so I am glad I came across your works and am looking forward to reading your other stories.
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Hello! Sorry this has taken so long, I've been a bit busy :( Anyway, your story has been added under the One Shot section of A Drop of Romeo! Yay! Here's your review:

Melissa Thinks: Plan B is different from most one shots in the sense that it was written in the point of view of a male. It revolves around the adorable relationship between two best friends. By giving us a glimpse into the lives of the characters, Plan B sucks you into their relationship in just one scene. The dialogue is not only believable, but it makes you feel as if you’re in the same room with the characters listening in on their conversation. The concept is not quite unique, but it’s still an interesting topic for the author to explore (and she/he does it so well!). Heart-warming is the word I’d use to describe Plan B; bittersweet and tender, it will pull on your heartstrings and keep you engaged until the very end.
Kismet chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I liked this story. A lot. It was a cute, short read that had a content ending. The last sentence, "... No matter what came up, I was plan B." at first seemed wistful, but it fully conveyed the narrator's emotion: that he loved the main character, and just wanted her to be happy.
notjustink chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I loved this one shot. The heroine was very relatable and admirable, and the guy was super sweet. You put just enough emotion and feeling into the story without it getting sappy. Nice job! :)
XxCliche-SpicexX chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
That was pretty damn awesome. I wish I could write as well!
Cliche. X
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
:) 3
FromMeToYouOnYourBirthday chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
awwww! this was so cute! i love the guy(:
The Siege chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
awww this is so sweet, if a bit melancholy. gordon is too awesome to be plan b!
now i will go wallow in self-pity because i don't have a gordon who would definitely be my plan a :D
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That's so incredibly sad. Well written but still very sad.
benzene chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Refreshing story line. I saw one verb tense that was off. Blew instead of blown. I can't wait to read your longer story.
WithAPenAndPaper chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Who could not like Italian food? Seriously, I love Italian food!

This is a really sweet and cute story :). I like how he'll be her "plan B", it's just really...sweet. (wow, look at my extensive vocabulary!) Sorry, I can't come up with anything better than sweet and cute (I must have hit my head when I fell off my bike in the parking lot...). You're really good at writing! Keep up the good work!
Fayre Meira chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
aww I felt sorry for him! he's too adorable. Cute story :)
nexia chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Ah the I-will-marry-you-if-no-one-else-will angle. I liked it :) I especially liked how you portrayed Gordan and Carmen's relationship. They aren't lovey-dovey, but they're there for each other.

I know some people want a sequel, but I say you should leave it as is. I actually loved that it wasn't sappy. Oddly enough, it makes me want to write a bitterweet ending... or a tragedy... Either way, kudos to you. You're an inspiration. Hehe.
Cookie dough addict chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Hey one-san!

J'ai adoré ton one-shot! T'ai plus corny que j'le pensais...

Anyways, j'ai hâte de lire tes oeuvres d'art! MUAHAHAHA!(c'est comme ça que tu l'écris pas "MWUAHAHAHA" mais bel et bien "MUAHAHAHA!)

J'ai hâte de te relire!