Reviews for The Witch Is In
oldwolf81 chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
I believe in putting Christ in Christmas.
You need Jesus as savior. See Romans 10:9-13.
The Red Raven chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
Just want to point out,I'm an atheist but I believe in demons,fey,magyck,etc.I just don't know why you hand yourself over to the "gods" or as I call them "spirits."would you worship a demon?Then why worship gods?

Your lack of self-independence bugs me.
Rain Rowantree chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
1-I LOVE SUPERNATURAL! OMFR (oh my fang ride, cuz those books are just that awesome) Hot guys fight demon and get accused of gay sex, an obvious hit (I'm sorry, I'm a slash girl, sue me.)

2- My Samhain (which I actually pronounce how it's spelt because when I was little I couldn't say sow-een) is actually still going on. I'm a person of celebration, I'm honoring people until the 11th (31-11). On Halloween I brought apples with me and left them in random places. Sunday I did some healing magick. Monday...(thinks back) just some meditation. Yesterday, I did two rituals that I'd been putting off and putting off, and now they're done! :D Talked to my great grandma, who passed on April 25, bless her heart. And yet there's more to come! :D

I also hacked my best friend's facebook, but that has nothing to do with Samhain, I just thought it was fun and am very proud (even if his password was only his last name with an extra "s" at the end. I mean, how hard is THAT?)

Blessed Be
armygirl0604 chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
I LOVE SUPERNATURAL!

Best.

Show.

EVER.

Until they make GONE into a show, that is.

ANYWAYS

Yeah...my halloween was pretty similar. My Samhain was seperate, for me, and involved a lot of self evaluation. (It's the new year, may as well make some changes!)
Izle chapter 11 . 11/2/2010
Glad your Samhain went well, other than that episode of Supernatural. Your Samhain went better than mine because I couldn't do anything. I had hoped on maybe lighting a candle for my mother and grandfather, but my hopes were dashed by my family who insisted I go trick-or-treating and spend time with them. Not that that's really bad, but it interfered with my plans. I can't wait to turn 18 and get my own place. On the bright side i told my cousin-in-law about my beliefs, and she's on my side for not wanting to be Mormon!

I will not let them ruin Yule for me this year. No matter what.
cassandove chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
I'm actually friends with a Wiccan who fully believes in the existence of demons. She is aware that demons are beings, and at the end of it would rather NOT harm them, but if they threaten her or her loved ones, she'll fight them. Just putting it out there that not all Wiccans are like that.
Izle chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
i hate fluffy bunnies and nutters, too. most people who know what i believe, only about two, maybe three people, would call me a wiccan because i normally do just healing and protection spells. but that's just because they don't know that i've cursed some people, too. i love this, it's amazing to find other people like me! there's only my teacher, my friend, and i who follow the craft that i know of. and i'm not even sure of my friend.

I can't talk about this stuff around my family or most of my friends, they'll think i'm a nutter, misguided, or a satanist. So it's nice to find someone who won't think i'm off my rocker.
Rain Rowantree chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
I know the type. I seem to get those looks a lot. However, I'm very greatful that the atheist guy in my life actually doesn't care. He tries to be open minded.

And, you know, I could totally win a fight against him, so he's learned to deal.

Some of your theories are helping, so thank you so much.
NotQuiteAllThere chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
Skeptics Suck
Rhapsodie chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
i started reading expecting some story about a lonely, misunderstood girl with no life, etc, etc.

sorry for judging before reading.

this is awesome stuff you've got here. i didnt expect logic and philosophy and stuff. i'm not pagan or wiccan or christian, but, holy fuck, this is intersting as hell and well written to boot.

anyways, sorry i judged. carry on.
Rain Rowantree chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
I hide from those people. Again, the one I know is at his office right now, and when he comes home, I'm leaving.
Rain Rowantree chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Yep, I know one of those crazies VERY well.

Thank goodness he's at work and I'm home, away from him.

And when he GETS home, I'm going to either my pagan friend Kris's house (and showing her this article/post/thingy) or to my mom's bf's house.

My uncle scares me.
Rain Rowantree chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
I personally view the Law of Three/Rule of Three as kind of a guideline of saying, "Treat others and all as you wish to be treated." Kind of the "You want good things to happen to you? Be a good person, smart ass."

But then there's also just the universe in working, which we have no power over and can rock or suck majorly.
Rain Rowantree chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Bibbity bobbity boo!

That was kinda funny, you get serious points for that.

There were actually very few things in Silver's book Teen Witch that I agreed with. I was not comfortable with her way of practice and as they say, "Every witch has his/her own path," so I gave the book away and started over with Teen Book of Shadows by Patricia Telesco and found it much better in my opinion.

SECONDLY-I noticed that my uncle uses a lot of the theatrics and props in rituals. I've done that ONCE and found just meditating or simply talking aloud to the Lady, Lord, and Elements much more comfortable, as does a friend of mine (who wishes to remain unnamed until she is more comfortable with her identity and practices).
Rain Rowantree chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
I'm wiccan and I believe in them.

I see the Craft as kind of making your own views and living by a code, so I guess I've actually got a mix of Folk Magic, Paganism, and Wicca going on over here.

And I believe you forgot: "UNLESS in Self Defense it be, ever mind the rule of three."

Well, if you care about a person, it makes them kind of part of yourself (the law of sympathy and the law of similars). So that's STILL technically self defense.

Defense is defense, dude, let it be.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »