Reviews for The Need
vipera.422 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
This story is definitely my favourite so far and I can’t wait to see how Draca’s and Sin’s relationship develops. Even though I’m an extremely impatient person, this wait was without doubt worth it. The sex scene was very well written and unique in its own way. I wondered which one of the guys would top but it sure as hell never occurred to me that Sin might be a virgin – a gay sex virgin anyway – even though it probably should have considering what a “cold bastard” he is :-). I’m almost surprised he’s ever had sex at all.
After reading Pact I actually believed that Draca couldn’t drink Sin’s blood – “He expected the blood-craving beast within him to stir in hunger. But as the smell of the blood reached his sensitive nose, it shrank back in disgust. The scent was foul - rotting, acidic, and burning.“ – but I guess that must have been caused by his cutting into Sin’s Glyph.
Now on to the next story in the series. I suppose it would be naive of me to think that the boys won’t fight their feelings every step of the way. They might have succumbed to their lust but they aren’t likely to admit to any deeper feelings. I can't wait for them to realize there's much more to their relationship than plain lust.
acorn2oak chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Hot!

Very well written and worth the wait. As a matter of fact, if they'd gotten together any sooner, it wouldn't have felt right.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
It's a nice finish to hot smut :)
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Ohmigosh. *fans self with one hand while stopping nose-bleed with other* that is one of the BEST pieces of smut I have EVER read. *starts breathing again* Okie Dokie. back to reading :)
thecakethief chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Oh. I hadn't realized i never reviewed this! well, i completely love this three-shot, have read it a MILLION times, and if you ever take it off i will honestly cry!

so yeah. sin and draca are sexy. and i love sin as an uke. ;D

KEEP WRITING DAMN IT!
Princess of Lies chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Yum. Sexy, steamy, and altogether awesome kissing scene! Go Draca and Sin!
The Thirteenth Floor chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
Oh, wow! I just joined Fictionpress, like, two seconds ago, and this was the first story I read! Honestly, I love it! As a complete slash/yaoi otaku, I was immediately drawn to this! It's awesome! Awesomely written, I found pretty much one minor spelling mistake, and SO incredibly sexy! I LOVE IT!
DefineNightmare chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
. I LOVED the smut! You are a hero!