Reviews for MakingUp
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Cute!)
balloonfista chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Aw...so cute.

Just love the make-up thing.

I just love the name Blake, don't you? Lol.

Ri
unmotivated.sap chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
that was too cute.

loved the story.
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Cliche. Cliche. But I'm all about cliche so...;) Nice work. I wear make up...but not foundation, I mean atleast with just eyeshadow or whatever you can still see the faults in people's skin. Foundation just makes them wonder what's wrong with their skin, especially if not put on properly which from all the girl's at my school it seems to be way too obvious that they're wearing it...

But me likes! Good story.
Alikaa chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Very adorable.

I'm a sucker for cliches, and this is exactly the kind of stress relief i needed. Keep writing, I look forward to reading more of your stories! :)

One tip: You should think of a summary to go with this story. When I saw it, I wasn't really sure what it was going to be about. Maybe think of a little teaser for people so that they might be more intrigued to read it.

That's all.

Good job!

-Alika
mackulovski chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Aww, that was so sweet :)

For some strange reason I seem to be attracted to cliché love love stories just like this one and I have to say that you did it very well. I kept on awwing at everything because it was that sweet.

Write more?
AdiGal chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
That was really cute! Your writing is pretty impressive. Looking forward to more writing by you!