Reviews for Chimera
Why-do-I-need-a-username chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Oh my gosh! You need to continue! I loved the introduction, but yes you do need to make it a bit lighter :P
The Solipsistic chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I love this tooo much, especially the vagueness of it.

Please update soon!
Recalcitrance chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Whoa! Very scary, very compelling! I wish you would have updated this! (Along with some of your other stories)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Crazy! Can't wait for the next one!
Dark-Passion67 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is amazing!

I like how you made the introduction so intense because I am honestly hooked already.

Wo, I can't wait for your next update :D
acorn2oak chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This was very intense. I don't usually read stories that only have the first chapter up because the writers generally never finish them but I'm so hoping that this is not the case with yours. It's got a very good start and is very well written. I hope that you'll continue your efforts.

XxStarGirlxX chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
WOW beautifully written, perfect descriptions, the emotions were literally blasting of the screen. very powerful and sad. In other words, a very good start and very promising... Can't wait for more chappies :)
Regin chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Dark Maelstrom chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Wow, I really like where this story is going. The first part was very powerful, quite suspenseful, and very horrific. You are quite the writer, and I await your next update eagerly.

BTW, can you also read my story, Lupus? It's not fully a werewolf story, but it is supernatural overall, so I think you would like it. Drop a review telling me what you think!

DS92
PrematureLlama chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Um, WOW! That was an amazing first chapter! It was totally sad that her parents died and that she was raped of course but it was just a really good start so far! Please update!

PrematureLlama
valene chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
M interesting, always love a good were fic.
lulu chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
well it was good.

i like your story n would like to read more

but i will suggest that you describe things more which will help the readers "see" what you see while you're writing .

good luck. :)
gallowsCalibrator chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
It's good so far! Can't wait for you to update!

~Raven