Reviews for Why Fear
SnowflakesOnAshes chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
"It’s like fearing the skin on your flesh

There’s nothing you can do to prevent it"

Fav lines!

Haha, you need to fear death mate, since youre going to HELL! HAHA just kidding ya!

Ps Its not the end of your misery (insert evil grin)
Isca chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
"Why fear something that is inevitable?" It's not dying that frightens people, it's pain and dying, or fear of the unknown that causes so much stress for some.

"Why do we fear peace?" Death as freedom and peace? Very provocative point! :)
GirlWithTheBrokenSmile chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Good question. I personally don't really fear death, but I do fear DYING. That seems to be really scary, especially if you're in pain. Yuck.

Good job:)
Hollis Winter-Summers chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
"Why do we fear death at all?"

Great line! hehe, loved it!
dark-fire-rebel chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Wow, a poem about death u.u

Very depressing :(

But it speaks the truth we all fear death, but there is no preventing death.

Loved this poem.

Keep up the good work!
IzumiKaede chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
It's really beautiful.

I know someone who lost somebody close to them, and that's what he tells me.

Very touching.
AJeff chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Everything you said...it's true. Why do we fear things we're not in control of? Your last line. "Why do we fear death at all?" We just do. It's because we really don't know what will happen after we die. A lot of people question if there really is an afterlife. And the ones who are there, aren't able to come back to tell us that everything will be all right. We'll just have to wait and see.

This poem really gives the reader many things to think about. Actually, reading this gave me goosebumps. Every single word you've written is absolutely correct.

You have a way with words...descriptions...point of views of subject matters that would be difficult to discuss in everdday conversations, yet, it deals with questions everyone has thought about, and afraid to talk about.

You're a talented writer.

Anna
the-ever-changing-name chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
i like that you put thought provoking questions in there i really enjoy this poem. good job