Reviews for Branded
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 1/28
She's been complaining about the cast and he has a tattoo? So sweet! (And it's good that hey got together then, for him!)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I think you're my new favorite author on this site:) i love your stories! Thanks for being fantastic:D
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Love this story! Great job! :-) It's amazing! :)
displacedfemale chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Aww this was mega cute!

considering the bizzare and sometimes extensive rules of the prompts/challenges you use you do a really good job, your stuff always reads so real, it never seems contrived or left of field.
theblacksheepinme chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
So cute!
Anita and her cluelessness is just too cute!

and so is Thierry who tattooed her name meaning... a thing i find cute and creepy at the same time :))
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
god kill me ..plz oh god did i tell i LOVE LOVE dat guy OH MY GOD he is like d SWEETEST nd like wow nd d tattoo gosh i am a FANGRIL OF HIM xoxoxo

amazing stry LOVE IT
HarderToBreathe chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
THAT WAS AMAZING! Freaking adorable and pretty old school cliche. :D that branding part on her cast as genius and Thierry is a very unique name. I liked how he kissed her at the end and it took his baning to another level. Adorableeeeee :]
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was so cute!
Flashography chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
ahh, cutest story ever!
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
AWW goddammit, so sweet!
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
LOL. this was ridiculously cute :D
halamadrid chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
So cute! :D
Exsomnis chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Wow. This is ...insanely hilariously crazzzy funnny. I've got a grin bigger than the one below.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I like. ) This was incredibly amusing, despite being predictable and cliche. (But what Ridiculously Happy Oneshot isn't?) The writing was excellent. The characters were well portrayed. All in all, very good.

Nice job. )