Reviews for Isolated
SnowflakesOnAshes chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
You have an amazing collection of poems here. Its just like WOW! every time I read something more its just like WOW! So Im constantly like WOW WOW WOW!

Yeah WOW.

"I am blind

I am leading you"

A MAZE ING!
Isca chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
"All pretending, that somehow we matter." I'm curious as to why you think we don't matter? I mean, sure, humans can be quite egocentric, and we're probably only a pinprick of dust in this universe, but we still exist, and that has to count for something, right?

"But, our hearing has failed. We have nothing to rely on." Well, when one sense fails, the others are enhanced, I believe.

Good ending. We come into this world alone, and we leave the same way. Although, from a religious perspective, if God is always with us, then we're never really alone. It's a thought-provoking ending nonetheless.
GirlWithTheBrokenSmile chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I can't say that I agree with you. My belief in God doesn't let me. If He exists, then we're never alone. But I did enjoy the poem. It's really easy to relate to, because we all feel alone at one time or another, even if it's not exactly true:)

Fave lines:

"No one has picked up the truth

Because no one realizes there is one"

That was cute (for lack of a better word). Cute seems to be my word today. It's the only one that comes to mind when I'm looking for one totally different. Reviewer's block, maybe:)
AJeff chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Poignant. Well done!
Lilja Ruusu chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
"No one has picked up the truth

Because no one realizes there is one"

Brilliant! Excellente!
The Beautiful Letdown chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I oke this. Iyt's REALLY cool. Great job!
dark-fire-rebel chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
So deep :(

Wow. . .if you're writing like this you must be passing through a hard time /

Awesome job!

Love your work as always!
CreativeJuice chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Personal Exoerience?

I ask because this piece of writing clearly is somewhat typical angst, there must be a lot of unhappy people on FP, that or a Emo trend is sweeping the globe.

What about the things you have

Family

Friends

Nature

The chance to go after your dreams

Love?

Do you not enjoy them? then you need to work on it
IzumiKaede chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Wow, you're very deep...I'm thinking about printing Isolated and Why Fear and putting it up on my bulletin board. That was random.:)