Reviews for apathy
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
About Natalie's review- u might feel sad that you're spending too much time on the internet, or feel like you aren't really real because someone' scene of you is imaginary. You could want to have people know you in person, too, instead of just words on a screen.
Maybe you're I between wanting to disappear, wanting to live your life through a keyboard, and wanting to know someone to show that you exist.
Just some thoughts.
noctema chapter 14 . 8/3/2009
MARQUIS!
silly silly girl chapter 14 . 8/3/2009
This is why I try to maintain healthy levels of depression. Happy people can't write.

That doesn't mean that you shouldn't be happy. :D. I'm happy you're happy!
for shame chapter 13 . 5/19/2009
my teachers used to tell me to stop complaining about life, because at least "all that angst breeds good poetry".

i miss your emails.
silly silly girl chapter 13 . 5/17/2009
Woo hoo. I'm glad you finally PB'd on a good day.

Yay for Marquis.
silly silly girl chapter 12 . 5/17/2009
You're psychic. Go work for Area 51.

:D
silly silly girl chapter 11 . 5/14/2009
*clap*

Agreed. Agreed 100%.

I wish I could pillow book without being watched, but it's nice to know that you're saying the exact same thing I would say.
nevermore199 chapter 8 . 5/10/2009
All I can really say is that I know exactly what you're going through. Which probably isn't a whole lot of help. But I've thought-and still think-pretty much everything in this entry. I know it's hard and it really sucks. I want to help you, and I'm really sorry that I can't. :(
silly silly girl chapter 8 . 5/9/2009
I feel really bad about this because all you do is try to give me advice and all I do is bitch some more.

I wish I could help you.
all you need is oxygen chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
it's not a bad thing to need help.

i hope you never feel ashamed of who you are.

you're far too amazing for that crap.
all you need is oxygen chapter 10 . 5/9/2009
well.

at least you'll never disappoint me.

i love you, silly keyblades.

(but not in a creepy stalker way.)

noctema chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
i'll help you, marquis. if you'll let me.
Kir Sirin chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Like I said before, I dont give a shit about my grades or homework right now. You are the one thing that matters to me in this moment.

I

FUCKING

MISS

YOU.

I hate it when other people review your stories/pillowbooks with something ridiculous or stupid, something that makes you feel worse about your situation or something that makes you feel even more numb. I hate it. Because they dont get it. They dont see. They think saying "aww I'm sorry" makes a difference, when it fucking doesnt.

I adore you, Marquis.

I love you.

More than anything.

There's something inside of you that I want for myself, a light that I want to bottle up and save for when all the lights go out during the thunderstorm.

Your words cut through my skin, bite into my bone, and get stuck inside of my tendons so that every time I flex a muscle I feel you.

I want to fucking be there with you, to tell the world to fuck off with you, to be there to smile and laugh and slap a hand on your shoulder after telling the perfect sexual inneundo.

I want to see your smile, hear your voice, and commit it all to memory.

Your self-destruction will one day create something beautiful, the splash of color in the midst of a dull explosion.

As Katherine once put it in math, "They say lines go on forever, but the end of the page comes sometime."

To which Kevin replied, "And thats when you get the permanent marker out, because there is still a lot of desk left."

I want to tell you what's been going on with mee, the great things that have happened, the things I have learned, taught, and showed, and so, when you recieve my letter, be ready for a thick enevelope.

I fucking adore you.

I will never leave you.

I will always be here.

No matter what.

And just remember that when the lights go out and you realize that hiding under the covers doesnt take the darkness away. It just makes things darker.

You have my number, you have my e-mail, you have a peice of my heart.

And you will never lose that.

Ever.
silly silly girl chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Aw man.

I'm sorry to hear your emotions are all fucked again.
nevermore199 chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
I know exactly how you feel. I've been there, and it's not fun at all.

Oh, and since I don't think I've said it yet: I missed you. I'm glad you're back. :)
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »