Reviews for Queen of the Darkiss
Alaeryel chapter 20 . 12/26/2013
An ABSOLUTELY AMAZING STORY here Soraya! It CAPTURED my HEART and SOUL! I usually review each chapter but one-as it was already complete and two because I have limited access to my sister's computer I wanted to get it read! You had me ENTHRALLED with the first chapter-I ADORED THIS and now while I can still read some I am on to the next story-your creativity of coming up with such an OUTSTANDING story, plot and characters and your writing was beyond ENJOYABLE-easily read and I saw no kind of mistakes -it was a REAL PLEASURE to experience the whole thing!
Nicole2581 chapter 29 . 11/15/2013
This was an awesome read! What a treat -) You should literally win a grammy, lol! Yes, I loved it that much...so much, I literally could not put it down for the life of me! Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your brilliant imagination with us! Hugs!
Sweetandspicey chapter 29 . 11/6/2013
Awesome story
RomanceObsessed chapter 29 . 10/9/2013
Great story! I would love to see you write a werewolf series.
Prodigee123 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
this sounds good)
OneLastEndeavor chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Interesting start here! Just a little confusion though: there's no mention of Alexandria? And how come Ella's mother didn't think of Maribel when she was thinking about her daughters? So I'm a little confused as to whether Ella has two sisters or three...
heal me forever chapter 29 . 12/7/2012
gosh such a POWERFUL yet BEAUTIFUL stry totally LOVED IT :)
God bless (:
SundayMorning73 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. It didn't drag on, it had a nice mix of elements. The end seemed to happen really fast but it worked well. I started reading maribels story first but now reading ellas story i felt it provided a lot of background, so now I'm going to go back to maribels story. Thanks so much for a great read!
witeaya chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
one of my fave fantasy story here.
renegade01 chapter 29 . 10/18/2012
awesome story. i love the plot, all the different characters and the action ;)
Yeasayer chapter 29 . 8/12/2012
woah. this was so amazingly good.
intercostalspace chapter 29 . 8/3/2012