Reviews for Queen of the Darkiss
redambrosia chapter 29 . 7/14/2012
AHHHHHH LOVE ITTTT! Can't wait to read every story!
redambrosia chapter 21 . 7/14/2012
I love the role reversals! Usually it's always the horny girl who's fighting off the horny guy, but I love the power Ella has.
redambrosia chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
Ahhhhh! Love! I can see the chemistry and sexual tension rising and loveee itttt!
redambrosia chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
I am sooo addicted to this. Love all the characters and there unique personalities. I can definitely tell the differences between them when I read which is amazing to imagine and I'm glad yet slightly worried that the most powerful witches are also the most beautiful because you know what they say about beautiful girls...
redambrosia chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I can tell this is going to be an addicting story for me. I already can relate to the main character about being a big sister that feels like I have to know and help with every little thing, but that's what makes us strong and I love the motherly love beginning!
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Hello! This is Melissa from A Drop of Romeo. This story has been added to our archive under the Supernatural/Fantasy category. Congrats! Here's your review:

Melissa Thinks: After her mother dies, Ella is left to take care of her three younger sisters. It seems easy enough for a tough, motherly girl like Ella, but what the young witch never expected was the powerful magic she's recently seemed to have acquired, the creatures trying to kill her, and the sexy vampire king who she can‘t seem to forget about. Velocius is a vampire king, and a bored one at that. Being a ruler for so long has it's perks, yet it has become somewhat of a bore for him. He never thought he'd be attracted to a witch; with the long standing war between the witches and vampires.

The first couple of chapters had me questioning whether or not I should review this story, but as I continued it became more apparent how much the our lovely readers could enjoy this story. Ella and Velocius have that instant sexual attraction that intrigues and excited you while reading. The tension between the supernatural races helps to give a sexy forbidden tone to the story. Although the frequent switching of POV's can sometimes be a little annoying, it also gives the reader an in depth look into the world that Soraya Cage has created and keeps you informed on the deep feelings that each character has. The Queen of Darkness brings together two opposite tones: dark and light and includes the right amount of romance and supernatural to keep you satisfied.
dreamerdreamer chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I came back to read this again and I dont know how you only got 100 reviews! your story is great it could be turn into a book and I would buy it rightaway! love it
carleyshake chapter 29 . 6/18/2012
I think the story is amazing! :D

I enjoy it sooo much!
dumpyfledgling chapter 29 . 4/26/2012
Very original story. I like the blend of the witches and vampires.
R. Ficst chapter 29 . 4/26/2012
Very enjoyable read. : ) Kept me up way too late tonight. Thanks for posting!
Emma chapter 29 . 3/9/2012
Wonderfully written. I like the chemistry between Ella and the king of the vampires.
sarah.evangelina chapter 29 . 2/1/2012
I loved this so .freaking much. Just saying and I'm so glad you're doing Cairo and oh crap..her name starts with an m...marible! Haha I have a huge headache sorry, and when i do I forget things. Lol. But I loved this, seriously loved this
FallenAngeld chapter 29 . 12/16/2011
this story is so well written and so so so entertaining, I couldnt let it go untill I finished it. Keep writting cause you really are good at it;)
D chapter 29 . 12/4/2011
this was great! thanks so much!
Sara chapter 29 . 11/22/2011
I also think Rose and Mir's story would be cool too.
208 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »