Reviews for Fairy Tale
kepteinen chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
This chapter was a lot less hurried, and much easier to follow. The last line made me laugh, although I'm not sure it was supposed to.
plumblossom chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
Clearly they aren't human. I think they're Vanir or something.
the grimm cow orker chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
Whoo! That was a rush. Mm... at least Ky's family seems nice. Secret? Hm... well, there are fairytales about people (or fae?) who must help others as they are helped and Jas did metion something about "when someone in this family offers you something, you take it..." Gwah, nope, still nothing...
Zoe Marhassa chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
Ash is so mean and Caleb is so nice. They're like night and day. Good job.
kepteinen chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
Okay. The first bit of this chapter was a bit too hurried/confusing for my tastes.

And I still can't figure out what fairy tale it is. I mean, hair gel? Huh.

Ky's family seems awesome.
the grimm cow orker chapter 7 . 6/6/2009
You're really playing the readers, with the whole Ash thing, aren't you? XD

Hmm... Okay, so we have the rule of three, the twins, the offering of three gifts in return for favors...

Nope, still not catching the fairytale. D: I guess I wasn't so well versed as I thought.
Lerene chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
I know the fairy tail! . . I think?Maybe.

I completely love this story. So much fun. I really like Caleb. I can't wait to read more of it.
Lerene chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
I really need to update myself on fairy tales. I can't seem to remember what happened in most of them. *sigh*
Lerene chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
Which fairy tale do ruby come out of your mouths? I can't think of it off the top of my head.
Lerene chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
sound like it will be a good story.
kepteinen chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
.. I still have no idea. D: Ash's really spoiled, isn't she? I kinda like her anyway, though.
plumblossom chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
Was it that one about the two brothers who go off seeking their fortune and the eldest insists on staying at the fancy inn and they drug him and rob him of his money, but the youngest, guided by his talking animal friend, goes for the hovel-y one and eventually brings back the whatever it was they were looking for, and also a princess?
the grimm cow orker chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
Haha, I shouldn't be laughing at the molester line but for some reason or other it was funny. I think my sense of humor is skewed.

After you mentioned the "you strayed from your parents..." line, it was pretty clear that it was Hansel and Gretel (unless I'm completely off base.)

Y'know, I'm starting to like Ash, other than her brattiness. I'm supposing that quality in her is to make up for Caleb? Maybe. But she has confidence, and that's not always a bad thing. She just needs a little... logic to counterbalance it. xD

correction in this sentence: "...he sat on his floor next to a jewel cover towel—the gems wore impossible.." cover is supposed to be covered and wore is supposed to be were.
Zoe Marhassa chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
Oh, I get it now! Hanzel and Gretel, right? Or am I wrong, probably am. The rent-boys comment was hilarious.
kepteinen chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
Still no idea, dammit. ,_, Is it a classic one, or some obscure twisted version of something that no one's ever heard of?

I've got mixed feelings about Ky. He seems great at first, but somehow, whenever I read his name, it changes to REAL BASTARD in red font. Is he mean, or am I imagining things again? You don't have to answer that, spoilers ain't no fun.

Sorry for the late reply, I was out travelling the world/country/city. I have a major exam tomorrow, so I had to get away from the stress and pressure. But as always, great chapter! It's wonderful to read what you write. Never stop.

(Whoa, long review. One of the longest reviews I've ever written, unless I'm correcting something-then I tend to go on for ages. And now I'm rambling. Sorry.)
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »