Reviews for Forward Motion
everythingshewas chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Great story, though admittedly a bit dramatic, it is overall thoroughly enjoyable and a bit of a guilty pleasure.

I look forward to future installments and will continually return to check for updates.

Keep up the good work! Five stars!
Evanescent.Sight chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
Hey, first time ive ever reviewed one of your stories, pretty proud of myself. The reason behind this review is... YOU NEED TO UPDATE. I dunno, but ive checked the rest of your stories and you seem to update quite often and you havnt updates in a while and their might be a reason. Basically, if you havnt updated for a while because this story hasnt gotten as many reviews as your other one, just so you know, this one is my favourtie. Update soon!

Xo Es.
Faith Adeline chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
I like it (: I really don't see a big deal in her dating an older guy, especially if he's only like...what, 24? She's seventeen, it's close enough, that's only (in retrospect) like five years, compared to people who are ten and sometimes twenty years apart. Meh.

Anyways, good job (:

Casfar chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
Haha, poor Jacob, he is failing. :)

But, I found this chapter pretty entertaining; got to get a little more insight on each character's personality
OoohLookACat chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
ooh Ryan is interested in her

this will definitely get more interesting from here

now that the competition has been established lols

ryan vs jacob, who will win

i vote for ryan :)

i vote 100 times for ryan D

Emma Ablaze chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
I am loving it! It's not exactly an original idea, but it's got some original twists and it's very well executed. I absolutely love Ryan's character. The only thing is, you should be a bit more consistent. In one chapter, you said Penelope was six, in another, she was five. And you kind of add random things in your author's notes that aren't supported by anything in the chapter and aren't very reasonable. A six year old and twelve year old in an "old money" family with tattoos?
pinkeclipse chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
Loved it! Thanks for the update!
musicislove10 chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
interesting! please update soon!
Faith Adeline chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
Good job, there were a couple grammar mistakes, but nothing too serious. one thing, when you say something like, ‘help her out’, just use quotes. generally ' ' is only used for quoting inside diologue. Keep it up, I like how this is going! I wish we had a Night Owl in my town XD hahah

Faith Adeline chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
I like the chemistry between the two of them. Very good! I liked it. Good chapter (:

OoohLookACat chapter 4 . 5/16/2009

intriguing

music-is-love10 chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
interesting so far. :)
Casfar chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
Oo, so now we know how Becky and Blair are. Sucks that they just went into gossiping so Helen had to leave, but hey now she's at the Night Owl hanging with Ryan, so this'll be an interesting event. :) Maybe after a while she'll find out his secret.
Casfar chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
Ohh, so Helen has finally met Ryan. I wonder what his little mystery is. I'm sure Mr. Fox wouldn't hire an intentional killer, there must be more to Ryan's story. I love their little snarky comments to each other. I think I've seen a hanging bed once, and I think it's the oddest kind of creation. I would be scared for it to fall down or something. Meh, it seems Cass is the black sheep of the family. But anyway, great update, the chapter was really interesting ;D
OoohLookACat chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
pink and carey hart had a hanging bed

but...that room in their house also look like a psycho killer had been through it

that was the intent and it looked cool, but it was still pretty creepy

so i'm glad that Helen's is a tad more normal

though still unique

and totally cool

and ooh ryan rumours, intriguing.