Reviews for Strangle
Forever or Never chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
this one is really sweet
Forever or Never chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
thats really sad i've been at that point before.
Forever or Never chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
this one is alright but it doesn't really deserve to be the poem that the whole collection is named off.
Forever or Never chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
WOW, this is awsome this has made me want to read all your poems, (I am way to lazy lol) but this is awsome. I can only guess that it is about being different.
Forever or Never chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Well, this is different, I wonder if the rest are this dark, because this one sure is. There is only one way to find out
Forever or Never chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
It is short...
LeLa London chapter 21 . 5/28/2009
Random ending for me personally anyway. Well done effort for everything by the way.
LeLa London chapter 20 . 5/28/2009
I find it very intriguing that you posted this romantic poem within Strangle, but it must've fit there for a reason. Good job.
LeLa London chapter 19 . 5/28/2009
Gloomy and described very well.
LeLa London chapter 18 . 5/28/2009
I see hurt clearly throughout poem with flares of anger. I'm sad that you had to go through that.
LeLa London chapter 17 . 5/28/2009
Wow, no redemption on this one, just a sense of sinister forboding. Black poem, this one was.
LeLa London chapter 16 . 5/28/2009
I'd change the comma into a question mark instead. "Is young a game?...etc.

I agree with this poem. Being young, gaining experience, learning responsibilities of adulthood, it's tough and they just want to be teens partying forever. Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that. We all have to grow up sometime.
LeLa London chapter 15 . 5/28/2009
1. "You're sweet..."

2. "[...] like I am the one,

3. "10's" or "10 is"

4. "And when you're not, I wait,"

Infatuation. A long distance relationship?
LeLa London chapter 14 . 5/28/2009
I'm just empathetic to what the narrator worries about. One can't help focusing on something too much. Deep fear is under the surface. You can't think of anything else for a while so it's on the forefront of your mind.
LeLa London chapter 13 . 5/28/2009