Reviews for Wait, What Happened?
BeautyntheBreak chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Love this! Couldn't stop laughing to myself

I love how the river was a foot deep. I could just picture this guy moaning and grabbing his stomach, writhing in pain, expecting himself to be dead by now and just hating his life!
Shadows in the Fire chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
I was going to review all these chapters to tell you how funny they were, but I thought you'd be annoyed by all the emails XD

Fantastic, I actually laugh out loud and read parts aloud to the family members who bother to listen. If you won't be a history teacher, would you at least write the textbooks?

Shadows in the Fire chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
HAHAHAHA!

I know you want to be an English teacher, but you should SERIOUSLY consider being a history teacher-you'd be amazing at it and even the slackers in the back of the class would pay attention because they'd be laughing (not in a mean way) and then the actually interested people would be able to remember some of the uselessly dull stuff!

Think about all the grades you could save!

SO SO funny! :)
Neon-Liberty chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
"Because he wanted to be seen as a Ladies Man, Stalin gave women equal rights."

That is definitely the best line in the whole chapter.

Good work!
Neon-Liberty chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
"The Bolsheviks were run by Lenin, who had been in Germany for a while to avoid being arrested because he was kind of a terrible person."

The manner this is said in, combined with the manner the rest of the story is written in, is bursting at the seams with awesomeness.
Neon-Liberty chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
"Soon after this, Czar Nicholas stepped down from the throne. All the people in Russia were super happy and probably started writing angsty teen-pop songs about what life used to be like when Czar Nicholas II was in charge that had really upbeat choruses about life being great now that he was gone."

( images of Russian Revolution Miley cyrus burning hole in sanity)

Heehee.
Neon-Liberty chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
The part about Bono and the part about the million pats on the back turning into the million revolutions was the best part of the chapter.
Neon-Liberty chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Yay! Germany is talking like a modernday highschool student!
Neon-Liberty chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
OH! I forgot to review. This is MADE OF WIN, and the kicker of this whole chapter is the line at the end "Basically, this is seriously what happened" after the start of wwi is explained is completely hilarious.
ThisThingCalledLife chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I love they way you tell this story. My history teacher tried to bring it up in class, but he lacked the hilarity you have here.
Shadows in the Fire chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
:D Rofflcopter!

Shadows in the Fire chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I LAUGHED A LOT.

You obviously understand the events and are able to discribe them in a way that even someone getting an F in history would comprehend (or so I believe...)

I can't wait for the next one!

-Shadow

(btw, I ADORE your new username!)
Ernest Bloom chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
like, i've been thinking for a while now that

there ought to be a sequel to napoleon dynamite,

but what would the flippin' story even be? what?

what? and then you totally write the synopsis of

the screenplay: napoleon as gavrilo princep, uncle

rico as archduke ferdinand, deb as woodrow wilson,

and a buttload of gangs all over eastern europe,

etc. etc. swet!
AlbanianAtHeart chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
LOL! Just covered this subject (again) in school! This is hilarious! I don't know how well you write in other forms, but this is fantastic!

~AlbanianAtHeart