Reviews for Hit the Ground Running
GirlWithTheDancingCherryTrees chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
RAWR I FINALLY READ THIS UPDATE AND I'M HAPPY

IN ORDER TO KEEP ME HAPPY, YOU SHOULD OBVIOUSLY CONTINUE TO UPDATE. :3
ChristianAngel01 chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
ohh whoa! i am shocked at the update! And i understand how life can be tough, hang in there!
Anime Misstery chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Hehe this chapter was awesome! I wonder what those two are going to do next...

I hope everything gets better for you Just give it time -

Good luck with your writing and update soonie :)
bookppl93 chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Cute. :3I will continue reading.
Justine Selene chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
Awesome job so far! I'm really loving Cate's personality and Ander's is so cute!
ColourCascade chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
This is really good :) Its funny and you have an awesome writing style. I'm gonna go read your other stories now!
gulistanlik chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
Okay, he is a vampire. But what's really going on? Why is Anders running away from Angelus and what part does Cate play in all this?
gulistanlik chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
He is not a vampire...he's making it up. Not that it really matters. What I want to know is what's the background story? Only one way to find out- must read on!
gulistanlik chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Haha! I'm loving this, it's hilarious.

Must read on!
Bookworm-At-Starbucks chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Le AWESOME! I for one, agree with you. Who wants to be skinny and hairless down there anyways? To hell with exercise, in with the snickers! and no one knocks down a snickers bar! THIS IS WAR BITCH!

BTW, love it!
happy reader chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Keep up the story! It's a funny, good read.
Rosey-Blue chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
She's ALIVE! SHE'S ALIIIIIVVVVVVE!

I cannot begin to tell you how thrilled I was to see that you finally updated this awesome story!

Great chapter as usual.

So glad you've come back to this story. You've made me very happy!

Write more soon!

:D
Irish Eyes 63 chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
You've had be laughing this whole story :] I cannot wait to see where this story goes! I love a classic, badass male with a sarcastic, self-concious female. I LOOOVE how she isn't a skinny minnie, either. She's just regular. I can't wait for your next update!
gert chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
Great update! Glad you are back.
not-so-fair-maiden chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
I promise I'm not reviewing just because you asked. I cannot fully express how much I love this story. The characters are great and it's so well written. I'm sorry that whatever was going on in your life impeded your updating this story, but I'm just glad to know that you didn't give up on it. As someone who hasn't updated in more than a year, I can sympathize. I'm just so happy that you've got some more chapters in the works and I can't wait to read them!
96 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »