Reviews for Parents vs The Media
Der Adler Des Mondes chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Amazing...Your rant thoughts coincide with mine!

You hit on all I would address and the italics were used very well! (I have seen essays where Italics exist for more than a sentence...)

My two cents on this topic, the truth is what you speak. Because parents not longer take the responsibility of raising a child it has fallen to media and teachers to do so.

For example, with teachers, parents blame the teacher when the teacher uses disciplinary measures to prevent a student from disrupting the class.

Yet hypocritically, the teachers no right to complain about how a parent is raising their kid without manners...?

More so some parents believe teachers should not be payed much.

While at the same time education is the path to success in life...?

Sometimes I wish I could make sweeping changes to society O.o

That will never happen...
annoyance chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Very well written. Gets the point across, without being preachy. Nice work!

Annoyance
Utah Dynamo chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
hm i guess that's true.
Loki the Jackal chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I agree with this as a whole.

And personally, I usually think of the parents 8/10 times when a child/teen is acting out really, really badly.

Like you said. PARENTS raise their children, they choose what to buy them at an early age, their first morals and such.

Especially neurotic people, it's either they ARE unbalanced or they were made like that by equally neurotic parents.
ChosenMan chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Nice argument, I agree with the points you're making. The media always looks for a scapegoat, such as Video Games.
moongazer7 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Good one, I completely agree. Also, blaming books and all. Everyone is trying to blame books too. I learned from a book myself.
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
You are right. You are so right, and I completely agree with you. 100%

Your writing style is cool, too!