Reviews for She Had Somewhere To Go
Jacky chapter 1 . 5/22
plz plz PLZ repost the story, even if you haven't edited it at all! FP has really improved its site and people can't copy/paste content anymore. i'm sure there's a ton of other people who would love to reread your story!
Emily chapter 1 . 5/22
Hi there! I'm from Houston and I drove past the Hillcroft area and thought of your story. I was wondering if you had any updates as of now!
ShinjuOokamiyasan chapter 1 . 3/10
I really loved this story when I read it a few years back! I've actually been looking for it, but couldn't remember the name. I've been rereading all of my old favorites. I was wondering how your search for a publisher has been going? I'd be happy to buy it if it ever does get published. Have you ever considered putting it back up, on here or any other online publisher? Best wishes!-Shinju
Jess110 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
as long as you say where u can buy it once it get published (its too go not to get published) I will be happy
Derryn chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
i hope, in a twisted way, that the publishing doesn't work out just so that you'll repost the story again... but you shouldn't be selfish nah?

I 'll be truly happy if you get the chance to publish your story because it'll be a tremendous feat but i only have a vague idea...

I say go for it.

P.S. if you do publish it please post it here with the URL
phoenix1500 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
If you're gonna be editing it, I thought I should point out that in the beginning of the story (I think chapter one), Caden calls Addie "Addie Lynn" and at another point in the book (I think when they're discussing plane tickets) he calls her "Addison Clarke". So you might want to fix her middle name.

Also, good luck with the publishing, you have real talent!
yeoz chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
:) if you plan in reposting, please make it soon! You are an amazing writer as well. :)
use.less.woman chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This makes me so sad. Just yesterday Something made me randomly think of this story. I was going to read it again. Let us know when u publish it so i can buy it.
infinitelylydia chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I was about to read this for the 5th time, but to hear that you might get this published or trying to makes me even more happy! I so want to be able to get this story, in a book, and just read whenever and not just when I have internet. Good luck!
Ceskasi chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Hey there. Anyways, haven't even started reading your story but then it gets taken down? Imagine my frustration when I saw how may favorites, reviews and follows you have for this story. I can't believe that I'm too late. Why is fate so cruel to me? I think - based on the number of favorites and reviews - that your story is just to die for. I really can't wait for it to be published. It's such a shame though that it has been plagiarized. Can I ask a favor? Will you please PM me when (and not 'if') your story has already been published? Thanks :)
May the fates be with you.
thunderxblaze chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Hello! As much as I would have really really really loved to keep rereading this story here on FP, I totally understand why you took it down and respect you for it. This was one of my favorite stories to ever exist, so of course I think that you should publish! I think that is completely possible and I really hope it happens. I also hope that another great story pops into your head, and that you will have numerous stories to publish in the future. Keep your readers posted please :)
Guest chapter 29 . 3/15/2013
i.. i love this story
LadyBug51694 chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Awww :( I don't like when they fight. I like funny Caden
LadyBug51694 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
My friend told me about this website and this story and she told me it was awesome. So I had to come check it out. I can only read stories that catch my attention from the first chapter and this for sure did that. I love their relationship. It's so funny. I couldn't stop laughing. I'm going to read more. :)
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 27 . 1/27/2013
Dearest S.L. Gunn,

Meow. Ribbit. Oink. Moo. Poof.

I only have one request of you, and really it's not a request at all. It's a demand.
Make DAMIEN and Addie end up together. Make it a happy ending.

DO IT! now.

Have a really lovely day,

Silver-Wolf-218 :D

p.s. An I Can't Believe It's the End of This Story Star!

Lol I can't believe I actually wrote this out... :D