Reviews for Hell Bound
SouthernScarlett chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Okay I realize that it has been ( exactly (: ) two years since this was posted, but I believe that this story holds great promise and should be continued.

I have also read your one-shot for this world and absolutely loved it, so I know that this one (being an actual story) has the potential to be magnificent.

Please, please, please strongly consider continueing this story! Or further continueing on with ANY stories/one-shots pertaining the this world! ( I'm not picky (: )

P.S. I Really Like Your Version of Hell... Wonderfully Orginal :)
ashley chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I am really disappointed that you have not updated this since you started it. It looks like it has great potential to be an amazing story
Ski-Crazy11 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I really enjoyed the way you've written Hell. It get's rather tiring to read about the same old Hell all the time. Innovative, I like it.
Jas chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Hi Wolferz!

I've been watching this story for a while and I'm sad you haven't continued it. D: It's a really great story, really inventive, and I really wish you would continue it, I wanna hear what happens! D: D: D: D: D:
Amers03 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Absolutely wonderful! This is definately not the typical portrayal of hell and love that, no one wants to read about what they already know. Loved that you included Dominic and Katherine from your other story

Amy
The Jasmine Deity chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Lovin it, can't wait for the next chapter.