Reviews for Blood is Always Thicker
Chancee chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
A slice of life story...I love how you introduced these characters now. At first I was going to say it would be better if you left the description for each at the beginning of each chapter they would speak in but I'll have to see where you go after this.

I like the details and the little rif at the school about Seth's playing ability and with you using first person I don't think I felt like you used 'I' too much to make it redundant.

The mother seems so much like an aunt of mine, I sort of was pulled to it because I can almost relate, in different ways.

The flow and pace was very good and the overall premise drew me in. Now is there going to be more than just the inner family conflicts to develop the plot or will there be something that happens that this family will have to pull together to achieve putting all differences aside?

I will be leaving more reviews for this and great chapter.

Momo Author of My Queen
Kay chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I LOVE your story relaly I can so relate to there mom on so many levels its scary. Ingteresting to see where your headign with this, updater soon!
Aspiemor chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Well I like family dramas so I guess this is what drew me to it. Eager to see if things get fixed or if their lifestyle crumbles completely.
Pages Stained With Ink chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
A pattern, update tomorrow?
Pages Stained With Ink chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
OMG! Yay! your updated. :D Hope you keep this story going, although I'm not expecting an update everyday (that would be awesome, if only life didnt get in the way of writing, eh?) lol so I hope you keep updating often. :D I enjoy reading it and I hope you enjoy writing it. ;D

-Steph
musicstar1 chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
Great job on your story, and love the poem! Update! Interesting so far.
Pages Stained With Ink chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I really like this story so far and the idea seems good. I really hope you continue with it, because I know you start a few stories and only update each of the occasionally. So I hope you find the time to update this particular one often, I look forward to reading more. ;D

-Steph