Reviews for The Love Doctor
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1
a personal favorite:))))))))))
TheQueenofBooks1000 chapter 1 . 2/15
My Lord...this story is unbelievable. I've reread it more times than I could count (probably even more than any other story in FictionPress) and it does not cease to make me laugh. Okay, here goes:

First of all, I love the characters. Aimee is awesome. You know how people go around saying their characters are 'crazy in a good way'? Well, rarely have I seen that done well. Usually the characters end up being either a) one-dimensional and random, b) horrifically annoying and cringe-inducing, or c) not 'crazy' in the slightest and sort of boring. But Aimee? She is, in fact, 'crazy in a good way.' She's someone I'd LOVE to hang out with in real life due to the guarantee that life will never be boring. And as a character, she is hilarious and well-written. Her thoughts crack me up so much and I love how unique she is.

Christian Ridge is...yeah, he's pretty damn hot. The way he reacted to Aimee's antics was just darling, and he did get some pretty cool character development. I adore him with Aimee. They make a sensational couple. I like how Toby and Charlotte got decent exposure too; that really fleshed out the story. And (sort of) minor characters like Aimee's family and Christian's sister were awfully well-written, too.

The story itself was breathtaking. It made me grin, chuckle, and hoot like a baboon with gas pains. Plot? Flawless. Flow? A-plus. Last line of the story?

ARE YOU TRYING TO MURDER EVERYONE WITH UTTER SWEETNESS AND ADORABLENESS?! IS THAT YOUR MASTER PLAN FOR WORLD DOMINATION?!

...Yeah, anyway, awesome story, brah. Keep writing. :)
Reader chapter 1 . 1/13
Wow! That was sooo cute!
Pippin Pendragon chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
FruitcakexSoufflecuteness!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this. It was funny and sweet. You did a really good job, thanks for sharing. :)
rozalicious678 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Such an adorable story!
I loved it!
randomgirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Just Great and Simply Sweet. Most of the times I just couldn't stop laughing. I read it so many times and each time it makes me laugh.
rainreverie chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
this story is so adorable, and one of the best one-shots I've read in a long time!
Mysteriouslycrazy chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Awe! So cute! Loved it sooo much!
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I love this so much!
Hi chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I was searching your story for a while because I just loooove your oneshots. haha unfortunately some people love them tooo much that they take it as their own. This bitch here plagiarised the love doctor and I was so shocked to see it. and i tried commenting but it didnot buzzz ughhh. I think you already saw it. but still try to contact that idiot and take it down. :') I don't want you to remove your stories too.
princecharprincesswit chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
i really loved your story! very funny, very good! i suggest you skim over it some, because some words are missing. great sense of humor, lovely flow!
Princess Wanderer chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I wanted to see more interactions between them
silentvoiceshout chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
first story ...here so will remain favourite...
fuzzy,tingly feeling all over my body...beautiful one shot! ..do I want this? ya,..like hell!
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Awesome story! I loved it :-)
217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »