Reviews for The Love Doctor
rainreverie chapter 1 . 3/27
this story is so adorable, and one of the best one-shots I've read in a long time!
Mysteriouslycrazy chapter 1 . 3/1
Awe! So cute! Loved it sooo much!
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 2/15
I love this so much!
Hi chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I was searching your story for a while because I just loooove your oneshots. haha unfortunately some people love them tooo much that they take it as their own. This bitch here plagiarised the love doctor and I was so shocked to see it. and i tried commenting but it didnot buzzz ughhh. I think you already saw it. but still try to contact that idiot and take it down. :') I don't want you to remove your stories too.
princecharprincesswit chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
i really loved your story! very funny, very good! i suggest you skim over it some, because some words are missing. great sense of humor, lovely flow!
Princess Wanderer chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I wanted to see more interactions between them
silentvoiceshout chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
first story ...here so will remain favourite...
fuzzy,tingly feeling all over my body...beautiful one shot! ..do I want this? ya,..like hell!
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Awesome story! I loved it :-)
RawrGoesDaDino chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
MWOAR !
Marta chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Omgomgomg this is amazing i lived myself in to the bók 3
Vallen chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Great story! Aimee is sooooo funny and weird! The world needs more girls like her
Angie chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I love how she beats him in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, my absolute most fav game eva
katmelnyk chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Adorable! Love your stories!
Dreamer In Alice chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Oh my god, this is so hilarious and cute and-and I don't even know, it's melted me into a pile of goo! Aimee is so cute and, well, quirky - her strange language, like "shall" reminds me a lot of my own friends - and it's impossible not to love her. And that last line...! That is so incredibly sweet. I just love this story so, so much. It makes me happy. Favorite x 100!
210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »