Reviews for The Love Doctor
annayh44 chapter 1 . 10h
Awwwwwwww awwwww awwww thats was way too cuteeeeee and funnyyyyy . .Love this one shot
I dont I believe in you this sentence make cry in joy. .
BlueBells chapter 1 . 8/21
God! I love this more and more every single time I read this. :) Write more for all of us.
theotherreviewer chapter 1 . 6/5
okay so I was the other reviewer who just said that I'm just like Aimee and I was rereading this and then realized that AIMEE IS ASIAN AND I AM ASIAN AND OH MY GOD DID YOU LIKE BASE THIS OFF ME!? TOO MUCH COINCIDENCE! GAHH I HEART THIS!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4
THIS IS ME THIS IS SO ME OH MY GOD THIS IS ME I AM JUST LIKE AIMEE. I heart matchmaking-I practically LIVE for it-and I have so humiliated my friends with my blunt "you need to ask him out, girl"s. And yes, I will admit it. I have slipped love letters into lockers on behalf of others. My magnum opus-one of my good friends paired with someone perfect with her, they're engaged!

Only problem is I haven't found my Christian Ridge yet...*frowns*

I HEART THIS FIC. Absolutely HEART IT. Fantastic job.
Red chapter 1 . 3/27
Awww this was so cute! Not to mention funny hahaha Aimee is such a quirky girl, she got me smiling throughout the whole story. Althought I would have loved to see their relationship grow more before they confessed their love for each other, I guess? I don't know? Haha but other then that, splendid job! xx
guest chapter 1 . 3/26
Loved the finishing line :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1
a personal favorite:))))))))))
TheQueenofBooks1000 chapter 1 . 2/15
My Lord...this story is unbelievable. I've reread it more times than I could count (probably even more than any other story in FictionPress) and it does not cease to make me laugh. Okay, here goes:

First of all, I love the characters. Aimee is awesome. You know how people go around saying their characters are 'crazy in a good way'? Well, rarely have I seen that done well. Usually the characters end up being either a) one-dimensional and random, b) horrifically annoying and cringe-inducing, or c) not 'crazy' in the slightest and sort of boring. But Aimee? She is, in fact, 'crazy in a good way.' She's someone I'd LOVE to hang out with in real life due to the guarantee that life will never be boring. And as a character, she is hilarious and well-written. Her thoughts crack me up so much and I love how unique she is.

Christian Ridge is...yeah, he's pretty damn hot. The way he reacted to Aimee's antics was just darling, and he did get some pretty cool character development. I adore him with Aimee. They make a sensational couple. I like how Toby and Charlotte got decent exposure too; that really fleshed out the story. And (sort of) minor characters like Aimee's family and Christian's sister were awfully well-written, too.

The story itself was breathtaking. It made me grin, chuckle, and hoot like a baboon with gas pains. Plot? Flawless. Flow? A-plus. Last line of the story?

ARE YOU TRYING TO MURDER EVERYONE WITH UTTER SWEETNESS AND ADORABLENESS?! IS THAT YOUR MASTER PLAN FOR WORLD DOMINATION?!

...Yeah, anyway, awesome story, brah. Keep writing. :)
Reader chapter 1 . 1/13
Wow! That was sooo cute!
Pippin Pendragon chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
FruitcakexSoufflecuteness!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this. It was funny and sweet. You did a really good job, thanks for sharing. :)
rozalicious678 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Such an adorable story!
I loved it!
randomgirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Just Great and Simply Sweet. Most of the times I just couldn't stop laughing. I read it so many times and each time it makes me laugh.
rainreverie chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
this story is so adorable, and one of the best one-shots I've read in a long time!
Mysteriouslycrazy chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Awe! So cute! Loved it sooo much!
223 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »