Reviews for The Love Doctor
Esette's Lovely Eyes chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Really cute ending. Just awesome. :)
tearitrightup chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
LMAO just to let you know, i'm really gullible.

So when you wrote this:

“So what should I say?”

“To who? The girl?”

“No, my grandma,” he muttered sarcastically.

i was like...wait, did his grandma die or soemthing?

hahahaha oops.
Sorrow's Smile chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This is SO f- adorable!

"I don't believe in happy endings but I believe in you."
CATpuccino chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
omg. so sweet and unbelievably funny. I couldn't stop laughing while reading this.
windyday chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
That was the most heartwarmingly charming thing I've read in my ENTIRE LIFE. Well, almost, I think. :). I love Aimee. She's hilarious. And you made Christian so realistic that lil old me almost died. Awesome, awesome, strawberry-cupcake deserving stuff. :).
goldenspork chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
The last line, wow. Aw, I think covers it. :)

Aimee is quite the character. I like her.
alwaysautumn chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This is waay to cute. ;)Loved it.

x reeka
tempe-love chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Aw! That was so sweet! Great Job! :)
QuickSilverSand chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
aw...cutest story ever!

loved it so much!
not to be sarcastic chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This made me laugh out loud more than once. Very sweet! I love Aimee. And I love your writing style; clever without being too absorbed in it, flippant and light and natural, like you're inside her head.
Hear Harmony chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS.

It made me go "aw" at the appropriate times.
slee5133 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
aww that is so frikin sweet. love it love it love it. :D
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Aw so cute!
Soraya Cage chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I can't even put into words how great I thought this story was. It was absolutely adorable; reading it made me feel 16 again. And it was HILARIOUS. I laughed out loud so many times . . . I can't even count. I think your style is original, charming, and just plain fantastic. You're a very talented writer, and I thank you for sharing your story with us.
sky written chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
ohmygosh that's so cute xD

It sounds like you, seriously. -coughgeorgecough- (says Jen)

Eva says haha you can't delete it.

(and you know it's true)

And it sounds like you took a lot of stuff from real life. Like, the 'she's sitting right in front of me' thing? I knew I shouldn't have told you that xD

Jen - I'd review under my own account, only I forgot my password. But this is totally cute, reminds me one hundred percent of you and a certain someone (not the description maybe, but I can see these situations happening) and I really like her brother's name (:

Judy - of course Jen'd like the name DANIEL. Not suggesting anything, of course :)

I can't believe you stole that off Daniel Radcliffe slash me talking about certain things too much.

Anyways, (and this is Judy again) this is really, really cute and I heart it and aww. I love the dialogue and the camera stalking XD (it's so you) And if you do kill us, kill me first ]
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »