Reviews for The Love Doctor
Stuck in Silver chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This was so sweet, it gave me a tooth ache. Not a bad thing P But seriously, this was so cute!
Chocolate.and.sushi chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This was so well written, outrageously funny, and so cute! I loved it! D
SmashedIce.X chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Aww, I loved this! Great writing! :)
CassandraRose526 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Oh that last line just had my heart breaking. But you know, in a good way. You are a very talented writer. I adored this story and I loved how you insert thoughts at random places that flow well with the overall story. (If that made sense at all.) Anyways, muy amor!

Cassandra
outspoken-ryn chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Aw! This is so insanely adorable. I love Christian, he's adorable. And Aimee. She's so awesome. (haha, random babbling commence...) Great story!
Ad88 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
it made me laugh so hard that i nearly fell out of my chair. extremely sweet and hilariously funny. love it!
sucker-4-green-eyes chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh my, that was so adorable! i love her sense of humor! kinda similar to mine, but more like my friend who actually recommended this story to me! great work! LOVE IT!
Jestry chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Wah, omgosh, that was cliche, but incredibly adorable. Hahaa, Aimee is so amusing to read about. (:
FizzyLizzy chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Let me just say, that was insanely awesome. I love reading stories where the protagonist's internal AND external dialogue makes me roll off my chair in laughter. You have created such solid, enjoyable characters. I should tell you that I don't usually review things unless I have constructive criticism, but this oneshot was too good to not commend you for it. JOB WELL DONE! Never stop writing.

xx
Mushypork chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
XD that was beautifull XD

I love Aimee what a lively character.

"Clare: Aw you scared him away! I wanted to bring him in for Show and Tell!" XDD I almost fell off my chair with my huge grin, she's so cute xD. I'd like to read her friend book too :3

lalalalalalovely I had a blast reading it 8D
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
wow, so sweet. so nice. i love to readabout fluff. its the best.
Esette's Lovely Eyes chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Really cute ending. Just awesome. :)
tearitrightup chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
LMAO just to let you know, i'm really gullible.

So when you wrote this:

“So what should I say?”

“To who? The girl?”

“No, my grandma,” he muttered sarcastically.

i was like...wait, did his grandma die or soemthing?

hahahaha oops.
Sorrow's Smile chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This is SO f- adorable!

"I don't believe in happy endings but I believe in you."
CATpuccino chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
omg. so sweet and unbelievably funny. I couldn't stop laughing while reading this.
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »