Reviews for The Love Doctor
LucyDoll chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I loved it! It made me laugh and smile and happy endings are the best ) Plus Christian was hott
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
aww..that was so cute!

luvv it!
Trench Coats Suck chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I loved this one shot it was soo funny and sweet the maine character reminded me or me I have a ploy to get on of my best friends and I guy she's known she was five together so far it is not going well she's always saying his like a brother a very hot brother that's all I'm saying sorry I'm ramblinG i really loved your story and your characters I'm bout to go on your profile and c wat else you've written
OctoberAvenue chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
totally gushy, totally cliche, totally lovey-dovey TOTALLY CUTE! the classics never go out of style! and i particularly love the last line. too adorable.
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
that was so cute! aww...I love aimee and christian. Christian wasn't asian, was he?
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Ahh, I absolutely loved this. It litterally made me laugh out loud...hilarious! LOVE the last line, so cute, and a perfect way to end it.

Awesome job!

-Aria
Mikilee chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Haha, I couldn't stop laughing the entire time while reading this.

(: Great story!

I love the way you write - it makes feel energetic.

Keep writing!
Sweet as an Angel chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Aaw, this was so cute! I loved this story, it's very well written and the main idea was good. A little cliché but then again isn't that what we all love? Anyway, really good story! :)
Pepper Ann Square chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
the last word you have written was right. swoon.
Acaylee chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU. THAT WAS TRES, TRES, TRES ADORABLE! CAPS LOCK DOES NOT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS.

(Okay, my finger’s getting tired holding on to shift XD)

Besides, ‘swoon’, I LOVELOVELOVE the ending line! “But I believe in you,” made me squeeaal so much! One of the best lines ever! And surprisingly original - haven’t heard it before.

Your writing is quirky as always, and hilarious! I love the ‘cake’ combat. Hahaha. Glad to know I’m not the only person not obsessed with cake. The line “after being fired from work for eating more cakes than I was actually selling,” made me laugh. My boss is always saying that I’m going to eat him broke. D Not my fault I’m surrounded by cakes all day long.

I see you’ve put lots of things from English Extension here :D “Bring it,” made me think of Hoodwinked haha.

Anyways, see you at school tomorrow, Fruitcake. :D

xoxo
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
sweet like the icing on a cupcke.
ukrgrl chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
beautiful story :D

...and hilariously funny lol
The Perfect Verse chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Oh my gosh, new favorite story! Hilarious, cute, well-written! This made my day, seriously. And it distracted me from reading The Metamorphosis...which I really don't want to do. But anyway, this was great. I'm going to go see if you have any other stories now...or read my assigned book.
WhenItRains chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
That was so cute! Great job, I loved it. I hope you have more cute stories soon. ;)
x3life chapter 1 . 4/27/2009