Reviews for The Love Doctor
ILoveJuice chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
lmao this story was utterly gorgeous. i loved it. it was so funny. lmao i mean aimee was awesomely funny but gosh sometimes it was like lol chill girl. and christian was just smooth all the way through. and i like how there was a certain substance in your works i've noticed. usually people write one shots aimlessly but there is a theme and symbolism. like at first i thought the mentioning of her candy liking self was just pointless but there was a point. and the title also had its eaning. i just loved the connection between the two they were awesome. the whole thing was keep up the good work okay? i so can't wait to read everything else you got. you're like my new favorite author lol
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Ack super cliche but really cute and funny. And kudos to you for having Asian characters! (yay!) And I'm very glad artistic dreamer added this to our c2.
tiger-lily9240 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I'm Going To Do Something VERY Out Of Character...

*squeals my head off*

Aimee (Pretty Name Btw) Is Adorable!

Your Story Is Amazingly Written. I Swear I Think I Eyes Flew Accross The Screen At The Speed Of Light Just So I Could Get To The End Of The Story!

]
productofdreams chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Oh my god. Your one shots are friggin brilliant. I cracked up reading this, i love your sense of humor and your writing style. If you don't randomly produce more oneshots I will kidnap Orlando Bloom and feed him to his cannibal fangirls. Yeah whatcha gonna do about that? *flexes imaginary muscles*

productofdreams

please say you're an Orlando Bloom fan, otherwise he'll have died in vain.
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This was freaking awsome!

I was rolling on the floor laughing as a read it. Literally.

And now my sis's freaked out.. coz she thinks i'm possesed.

uh.. anyway, I love it. Espeacially :

I frowned thoughtfully. “How about: the moment our eyes collided across the crowded hallway the thudding of my heart and they way you stole my breath made me realise that you were the tomato sauce on my fries, the power cord to my electrical socket, the painkiller to my period pain, the twinkle twinkle to my little star - without you I am incomplete!” I concluded with a dramatic flourish.

He threw me a look I interpreted as: and-you-have-the-nerve-to-say-my-suggestion-sucked-you-hypocrite. “No self-respecting guy would ever put the words ‘period pain’ and ‘electrical socket’ in the same sentence.” I interpreted correctly.

I cracked up reading that. XD
LucyDoll chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I loved it! It made me laugh and smile and happy endings are the best ) Plus Christian was hott
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
aww..that was so cute!

luvv it!
Trench Coats Suck chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I loved this one shot it was soo funny and sweet the maine character reminded me or me I have a ploy to get on of my best friends and I guy she's known she was five together so far it is not going well she's always saying his like a brother a very hot brother that's all I'm saying sorry I'm ramblinG i really loved your story and your characters I'm bout to go on your profile and c wat else you've written
OctoberAvenue chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
totally gushy, totally cliche, totally lovey-dovey TOTALLY CUTE! the classics never go out of style! and i particularly love the last line. too adorable.
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
that was so cute! aww...I love aimee and christian. Christian wasn't asian, was he?
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Ahh, I absolutely loved this. It litterally made me laugh out loud...hilarious! LOVE the last line, so cute, and a perfect way to end it.

Awesome job!

-Aria
Mikilee chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Haha, I couldn't stop laughing the entire time while reading this.

(: Great story!

I love the way you write - it makes feel energetic.

Keep writing!
Sweet as an Angel chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Aaw, this was so cute! I loved this story, it's very well written and the main idea was good. A little cliché but then again isn't that what we all love? Anyway, really good story! :)
Pepper Ann Square chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
the last word you have written was right. swoon.
Acaylee chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU. THAT WAS TRES, TRES, TRES ADORABLE! CAPS LOCK DOES NOT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS.

(Okay, my finger’s getting tired holding on to shift XD)

Besides, ‘swoon’, I LOVELOVELOVE the ending line! “But I believe in you,” made me squeeaal so much! One of the best lines ever! And surprisingly original - haven’t heard it before.

Your writing is quirky as always, and hilarious! I love the ‘cake’ combat. Hahaha. Glad to know I’m not the only person not obsessed with cake. The line “after being fired from work for eating more cakes than I was actually selling,” made me laugh. My boss is always saying that I’m going to eat him broke. D Not my fault I’m surrounded by cakes all day long.

I see you’ve put lots of things from English Extension here :D “Bring it,” made me think of Hoodwinked haha.

Anyways, see you at school tomorrow, Fruitcake. :D