Reviews for The Love Doctor
productofdreams chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Oh my god. Your one shots are friggin brilliant. I cracked up reading this, i love your sense of humor and your writing style. If you don't randomly produce more oneshots I will kidnap Orlando Bloom and feed him to his cannibal fangirls. Yeah whatcha gonna do about that? *flexes imaginary muscles*

productofdreams

please say you're an Orlando Bloom fan, otherwise he'll have died in vain.
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This was freaking awsome!

I was rolling on the floor laughing as a read it. Literally.

And now my sis's freaked out.. coz she thinks i'm possesed.

uh.. anyway, I love it. Espeacially :

I frowned thoughtfully. “How about: the moment our eyes collided across the crowded hallway the thudding of my heart and they way you stole my breath made me realise that you were the tomato sauce on my fries, the power cord to my electrical socket, the painkiller to my period pain, the twinkle twinkle to my little star - without you I am incomplete!” I concluded with a dramatic flourish.

He threw me a look I interpreted as: and-you-have-the-nerve-to-say-my-suggestion-sucked-you-hypocrite. “No self-respecting guy would ever put the words ‘period pain’ and ‘electrical socket’ in the same sentence.” I interpreted correctly.

I cracked up reading that. XD
LucyDoll chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I loved it! It made me laugh and smile and happy endings are the best ) Plus Christian was hott
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
aww..that was so cute!

luvv it!
Trench Coats Suck chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I loved this one shot it was soo funny and sweet the maine character reminded me or me I have a ploy to get on of my best friends and I guy she's known she was five together so far it is not going well she's always saying his like a brother a very hot brother that's all I'm saying sorry I'm ramblinG i really loved your story and your characters I'm bout to go on your profile and c wat else you've written
OctoberAvenue chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
totally gushy, totally cliche, totally lovey-dovey TOTALLY CUTE! the classics never go out of style! and i particularly love the last line. too adorable.
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
that was so cute! aww...I love aimee and christian. Christian wasn't asian, was he?
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Ahh, I absolutely loved this. It litterally made me laugh out loud...hilarious! LOVE the last line, so cute, and a perfect way to end it.

Awesome job!

-Aria
Mikilee chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Haha, I couldn't stop laughing the entire time while reading this.

(: Great story!

I love the way you write - it makes feel energetic.

Keep writing!
Sweet as an Angel chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Aaw, this was so cute! I loved this story, it's very well written and the main idea was good. A little cliché but then again isn't that what we all love? Anyway, really good story! :)
Pepper Ann Square chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
the last word you have written was right. swoon.
Acaylee chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU. THAT WAS TRES, TRES, TRES ADORABLE! CAPS LOCK DOES NOT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS.

(Okay, my finger’s getting tired holding on to shift XD)

Besides, ‘swoon’, I LOVELOVELOVE the ending line! “But I believe in you,” made me squeeaal so much! One of the best lines ever! And surprisingly original - haven’t heard it before.

Your writing is quirky as always, and hilarious! I love the ‘cake’ combat. Hahaha. Glad to know I’m not the only person not obsessed with cake. The line “after being fired from work for eating more cakes than I was actually selling,” made me laugh. My boss is always saying that I’m going to eat him broke. D Not my fault I’m surrounded by cakes all day long.

I see you’ve put lots of things from English Extension here :D “Bring it,” made me think of Hoodwinked haha.

Anyways, see you at school tomorrow, Fruitcake. :D

xoxo
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
sweet like the icing on a cupcke.
ukrgrl chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
beautiful story :D

...and hilariously funny lol
The Perfect Verse chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Oh my gosh, new favorite story! Hilarious, cute, well-written! This made my day, seriously. And it distracted me from reading The Metamorphosis...which I really don't want to do. But anyway, this was great. I'm going to go see if you have any other stories now...or read my assigned book.
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »