Reviews for The Love Doctor
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
that was so cute! aww...I love aimee and christian. Christian wasn't asian, was he?
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Ahh, I absolutely loved this. It litterally made me laugh out loud...hilarious! LOVE the last line, so cute, and a perfect way to end it.

Awesome job!

-Aria
Mikilee chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Haha, I couldn't stop laughing the entire time while reading this.

(: Great story!

I love the way you write - it makes feel energetic.

Keep writing!
Sweet as an Angel chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Aaw, this was so cute! I loved this story, it's very well written and the main idea was good. A little cliché but then again isn't that what we all love? Anyway, really good story! :)
Pepper Ann Square chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
the last word you have written was right. swoon.
Acaylee chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU. THAT WAS TRES, TRES, TRES ADORABLE! CAPS LOCK DOES NOT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS.

(Okay, my finger’s getting tired holding on to shift XD)

Besides, ‘swoon’, I LOVELOVELOVE the ending line! “But I believe in you,” made me squeeaal so much! One of the best lines ever! And surprisingly original - haven’t heard it before.

Your writing is quirky as always, and hilarious! I love the ‘cake’ combat. Hahaha. Glad to know I’m not the only person not obsessed with cake. The line “after being fired from work for eating more cakes than I was actually selling,” made me laugh. My boss is always saying that I’m going to eat him broke. D Not my fault I’m surrounded by cakes all day long.

I see you’ve put lots of things from English Extension here :D “Bring it,” made me think of Hoodwinked haha.

Anyways, see you at school tomorrow, Fruitcake. :D

xoxo
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
sweet like the icing on a cupcke.
DLETE THIS OLD chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
beautiful story :D

...and hilariously funny lol
The Perfect Verse chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Oh my gosh, new favorite story! Hilarious, cute, well-written! This made my day, seriously. And it distracted me from reading The Metamorphosis...which I really don't want to do. But anyway, this was great. I'm going to go see if you have any other stories now...or read my assigned book.
WhenItRains chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
That was so cute! Great job, I loved it. I hope you have more cute stories soon. ;)
x3life chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
aw this is so cute!

i loved reading it )
Yo yo yo chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
hey! this is a really funny one-shot! She's so random (but in a good way)! Anyway just wanted to say keep it and hope to see more from you! :D
laternflickeredinmymind chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
aw this was so cute. I loved it!

write more stories when you getthe chance.

xxstarryeyedxx
Hopelessly Cliche chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Aw, I loved this! Especially the 'painkiller to my period pain' paragraph. That was hilarious! D

HC

xx
AdiGal chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
That was brilliant! I don't think there was a single moment while I read that story when I didn't have a goofy grin on my face! Really, I liked it alot (probably more than Little Miss Perfect)... Your main characters are just so lovable. I can't wait for more of your oneshots. Keep 'em coming!

-AG :)