Reviews for The Love Doctor
Kira chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
ah this is so cute it hurts...loved the story...loved the characters.

favorite part - “I hate cookies,” he scowled. I take back what I said before. He isn’t remotely human. He’s a monster!

hahah so true. great job! )
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Aw, that was brilliant and funny and I loved it.

JM
jenjen-0 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Mind numbingly amazing! I was torn between going "Aw" and squealing and laughing. So I did a sort of combination of the both. Good thing my music drowns out all my noises!
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
*swoons!* hahaha, christian sounds like such a hottie, woots! :D i totally need that-something happy and a bit fluffy-ish to read! thanks! it made my day.. V_V
Lilith Rei chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I loved this story! It was so cute. :D
annoyance chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
A perfect blend of humor and fluffiness. I LOVED it!
OoohLookACat chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
well i think there's only one thing that sums up this story

'aw'

and LOLs at Aimee's personality

i love her!

i have some similiar quirks

but Aimee is like whoosh - out in space haha

that probably didn't make sense :/

loved it either way!

izzie
Jade Q. Dean chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Great story!
hey-zel chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Boy, you REALLY got me laughing (and snorting)! You are definitely the 1st person ever (here in FictionPress, that is) who got me laughing for 5 minutes straight! *calls the Guinness World Records*

I'm giving you a THUMBS UP!

p.s. It's a pity it's only a one shot, though...I would've looked forward to chapter updates (
scattered.wind chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Hey. I am reviewing this story from China. Sorry I couldn't do it in Europe. Never got to use a computer in Europe. Anyways...you wrote another story! And you said you couldn't be bothered. Tsk, tsk, tsk. What a bad girl you are.

A few errors here and there. But still a great story. It's hilarious. I love it. And currently a dog is seated next to me - sometimes scaring me when her eyes glow red. I swear...there's something weird with it.

Anyways...keep writing. YOU HAVE TALENT! Unlike me.

Paris was fun. Berlin, Rome, Venice, Milan, Pisa, Florence, and several other places in Europe were incredibly fun.
Incohesive chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Awesome :D
Ravina chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This is a great story - it had me laughing from beginning to end, and the starting scene (with Aimee teaching her sister the rules of dating) captivated me and kept me reading.

And I absolutely LOVED the sentences that led up to "I'm going to watch grass grow" - bahaha!

Keep on writing!

- Rebekah
TwinkleHeart chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
cute!
Noie chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I always enjoy your writing and was jazzed to see a new one-shot from you. Great job!
mia5081 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Loved this!

Seriously, Christian Ridge (just going by his name) is beyond hot lol. Great job!

~Mia