Reviews for The Love Doctor
MWOAR !
Marta chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Omgomgomg this is amazing i lived myself in to the bók 3
Vallen chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Great story! Aimee is sooooo funny and weird! The world needs more girls like her
Angie chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I love how she beats him in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, my absolute most fav game eva
katmelnyk chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Adorable! Love your stories!
Dreamer In Alice chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Oh my god, this is so hilarious and cute and-and I don't even know, it's melted me into a pile of goo! Aimee is so cute and, well, quirky - her strange language, like "shall" reminds me a lot of my own friends - and it's impossible not to love her. And that last line...! That is so incredibly sweet. I just love this story so, so much. It makes me happy. Favorite x 100!
AlmostGenius chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
"(insert word that starts with 'f' and rhymes with puck)" Okay, but firetruck doesn't really make sense in this context... You had me rooting for every couple, laughing out loud, and making those around me seriously doubt my sanity.

I love you.
Sparkly Sparkler the Sparkling chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is awesome and hilarious! XD And Aimee's declaration of love was classic!
Darke-of-Nothingness chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
You have snared me with your web of humor and romantic-ness. I hearby declare myself utterly enchanted by this story.
EverEverAfter chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Um, GREAT STORY.

Excellent plot, the humor was out of this world (And the Nobel Prize for Funny, Humorous Romantic Story goes to... you!). I almost fell out of my seat laughing.

I LOVE stories like this, and this was perfect in every single way. You HAVE to write more! Pretty please?
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Okay that was wow :) terribly romantic LOL :D
Fallen Midnight Angel chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Awwwwww! I spazzed out multiple times while reading this, and had to stop reading more than once to prevent my parents from waking up at my euphoric giggles. I even poked my pillow as Aimee told Christian that she liked him. Great job, this is so adorable. My type of story: squiffle-inducing!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
dis is one heck of a stry...if it was more dan one shot as in more chapters it would have been HEAVEN ...neverless its awesum :)
ToBreakMyFall chapter 1 . 9/8/2012