Reviews for The Love Doctor
Hi chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I was searching your story for a while because I just loooove your oneshots. haha unfortunately some people love them tooo much that they take it as their own. This bitch here plagiarised the love doctor and I was so shocked to see it. and i tried commenting but it didnot buzzz ughhh. I think you already saw it. but still try to contact that idiot and take it down. :') I don't want you to remove your stories too.
princecharprincesswit chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
i really loved your story! very funny, very good! i suggest you skim over it some, because some words are missing. great sense of humor, lovely flow!
Princess Wanderer chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I wanted to see more interactions between them
silentvoiceshout chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
first story ...here so will remain favourite...
fuzzy,tingly feeling all over my body...beautiful one shot! ..do I want this? ya,..like hell!
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Awesome story! I loved it :-)
RawrGoesDaDino chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
MWOAR !
Marta chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Omgomgomg this is amazing i lived myself in to the bók 3
Vallen chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Great story! Aimee is sooooo funny and weird! The world needs more girls like her
Angie chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I love how she beats him in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, my absolute most fav game eva
katmelnyk chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Adorable! Love your stories!
Dreamer In Alice chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Oh my god, this is so hilarious and cute and-and I don't even know, it's melted me into a pile of goo! Aimee is so cute and, well, quirky - her strange language, like "shall" reminds me a lot of my own friends - and it's impossible not to love her. And that last line...! That is so incredibly sweet. I just love this story so, so much. It makes me happy. Favorite x 100!
AlmostGenius chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
"(insert word that starts with 'f' and rhymes with puck)" Okay, but firetruck doesn't really make sense in this context... You had me rooting for every couple, laughing out loud, and making those around me seriously doubt my sanity.

I love you.
Sparkly Sparkler the Sparkling chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is awesome and hilarious! XD And Aimee's declaration of love was classic!
Darke-of-Nothingness chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
You have snared me with your web of humor and romantic-ness. I hearby declare myself utterly enchanted by this story.
222 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »