Reviews for The Love Doctor
AlmostGenius chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
"(insert word that starts with 'f' and rhymes with puck)" Okay, but firetruck doesn't really make sense in this context... You had me rooting for every couple, laughing out loud, and making those around me seriously doubt my sanity.

I love you.
Sparkly Sparkler the Sparkling chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is awesome and hilarious! XD And Aimee's declaration of love was classic!
Darke-of-Nothingness chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
You have snared me with your web of humor and romantic-ness. I hearby declare myself utterly enchanted by this story.
EverEverAfter chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Um, GREAT STORY.

Excellent plot, the humor was out of this world (And the Nobel Prize for Funny, Humorous Romantic Story goes to... you!). I almost fell out of my seat laughing.

I LOVE stories like this, and this was perfect in every single way. You HAVE to write more! Pretty please?
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Okay that was wow :) terribly romantic LOL :D
Fallen Midnight Angel chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Awwwwww! I spazzed out multiple times while reading this, and had to stop reading more than once to prevent my parents from waking up at my euphoric giggles. I even poked my pillow as Aimee told Christian that she liked him. Great job, this is so adorable. My type of story: squiffle-inducing!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
dis is one heck of a stry...if it was more dan one shot as in more chapters it would have been HEAVEN ...neverless its awesum :)
ThatCoolCamelHump chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
AWWWWWWWWWW 3
... 3 3!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
AWWWWW such a cliche ending but cute nonetheless
bansira chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Hehe, this story almost killed me from laughing so much. xD
And it was really cute! The characters are so adorable.
apples and pears chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Awwwwwww!
Lenarea G. Tiger chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
The last bit made my insides go all mushy xD Very, very cute, and made me laugh out loud quite a lot. I loved reading it! :D
Rosie chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
One plus one equals two. Red plus blue equals violet. But add unrealistic characters to a plotless one-shot and what do you get? I am the genius who figured it out: the most humourous rom-com I've ever read.

Surprising result, isn't it? That's what happens when you let go of your old beliefs (one-shots are boring, loud humour is a disguise for pathetic characters, opposites don't attract) and experiment a little.

Very nice, light story...
JessieandtheSmiths chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Aw that was great! The ending was so sweet too
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
When I read stories I do this thing where I whisper the words to myself out loud. It's kind of crazy. But my point is, when I was reading/whispering this, I kept LAUGHING. Out loud! I had to keep stopping and controlling myself.

This is one of the best stories I've read on this thing. Thank you for writing it :)
210 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »