Reviews for The Love Doctor
Darke-of-Nothingness chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
You have snared me with your web of humor and romantic-ness. I hearby declare myself utterly enchanted by this story.
EverEverAfter chapter 1 . 10/27/2012

Excellent plot, the humor was out of this world (And the Nobel Prize for Funny, Humorous Romantic Story goes to... you!). I almost fell out of my seat laughing.

I LOVE stories like this, and this was perfect in every single way. You HAVE to write more! Pretty please?
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Okay that was wow :) terribly romantic LOL :D
Fallen Midnight Angel chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Awwwwww! I spazzed out multiple times while reading this, and had to stop reading more than once to prevent my parents from waking up at my euphoric giggles. I even poked my pillow as Aimee told Christian that she liked him. Great job, this is so adorable. My type of story: squiffle-inducing!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
dis is one heck of a stry...if it was more dan one shot as in more chapters it would have been HEAVEN ...neverless its awesum :)
ToBreakMyFall chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
... 3 3!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
AWWWWW such a cliche ending but cute nonetheless
bansira chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Hehe, this story almost killed me from laughing so much. xD
And it was really cute! The characters are so adorable.
apples and pears chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Lenarea G. Tiger chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
The last bit made my insides go all mushy xD Very, very cute, and made me laugh out loud quite a lot. I loved reading it! :D
Rosie chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
One plus one equals two. Red plus blue equals violet. But add unrealistic characters to a plotless one-shot and what do you get? I am the genius who figured it out: the most humourous rom-com I've ever read.

Surprising result, isn't it? That's what happens when you let go of your old beliefs (one-shots are boring, loud humour is a disguise for pathetic characters, opposites don't attract) and experiment a little.

Very nice, light story...
JessieandtheSmiths chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Aw that was great! The ending was so sweet too
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
When I read stories I do this thing where I whisper the words to myself out loud. It's kind of crazy. But my point is, when I was reading/whispering this, I kept LAUGHING. Out loud! I had to keep stopping and controlling myself.

This is one of the best stories I've read on this thing. Thank you for writing it :)
M0jojojo chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
LOVED this story! Aimee is SO DAMN CUTE. so is chris, but, it was fun being in Aimee's head for a while
witeaya chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
one of my fave OS here.

can anyone be funnier than aimee?

i had fun reading this.