Reviews for The Love Doctor
bansira chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Hehe, this story almost killed me from laughing so much. xD
And it was really cute! The characters are so adorable.
apples and pears chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Awwwwwww!
Lenarea G. Tiger chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
The last bit made my insides go all mushy xD Very, very cute, and made me laugh out loud quite a lot. I loved reading it! :D
Rosie chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
One plus one equals two. Red plus blue equals violet. But add unrealistic characters to a plotless one-shot and what do you get? I am the genius who figured it out: the most humourous rom-com I've ever read.

Surprising result, isn't it? That's what happens when you let go of your old beliefs (one-shots are boring, loud humour is a disguise for pathetic characters, opposites don't attract) and experiment a little.

Very nice, light story...
JessieandtheSmiths chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Aw that was great! The ending was so sweet too
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
When I read stories I do this thing where I whisper the words to myself out loud. It's kind of crazy. But my point is, when I was reading/whispering this, I kept LAUGHING. Out loud! I had to keep stopping and controlling myself.

This is one of the best stories I've read on this thing. Thank you for writing it :)
M0jojojo chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
LOVED this story! Aimee is SO DAMN CUTE. so is chris, but, it was fun being in Aimee's head for a while
witeaya chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
one of my fave OS here.

can anyone be funnier than aimee?

i had fun reading this.
Sara chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
ok, so you postes this like, two years ago, but i just have to let ya know that i loved it! lol, Amiee is just like my best friend, i love the way she saying thing, so funny! and omg, Christian...swoon. He sounds so awesome! anyway, i shall proceed to check out your other stories now!
nauxizioo chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
AWWWWWWW this is so cute! Made me happy 3
J chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
loved that last line :)
cheeky sheep chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Thank you for the wonderful read! I loved the quirkiness of your characters.
lovefromjuly chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This was so lovely :) perfect!
Kyllex chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
ARGGHOISJDF;OIWRGALSKD FREAKING SO MUCH CUTENESS IT'S INSANE AOWIJAG;OIEW;JIAWOGI

I LOVE THIS
little.artist chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Awwwwww. :) You've probably recieved loads of these kinds of reviews but whatever, I dont care: this was so adorable! I loved all the sporadic thoughts that Aimee had and the way you drew out their time together, rather than just making 'love' happen...brilliant! :D
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »