Reviews for The Love Doctor
M0jojojo chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
LOVED this story! Aimee is SO DAMN CUTE. so is chris, but, it was fun being in Aimee's head for a while
witeaya chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
one of my fave OS here.

can anyone be funnier than aimee?

i had fun reading this.
Sara chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
ok, so you postes this like, two years ago, but i just have to let ya know that i loved it! lol, Amiee is just like my best friend, i love the way she saying thing, so funny! and omg, Christian...swoon. He sounds so awesome! anyway, i shall proceed to check out your other stories now!
nauxizioo chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
AWWWWWWW this is so cute! Made me happy 3
J chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
loved that last line :)
cheeky sheep chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Thank you for the wonderful read! I loved the quirkiness of your characters.
lovefromjuly chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This was so lovely :) perfect!
Kyllex chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
ARGGHOISJDF;OIWRGALSKD FREAKING SO MUCH CUTENESS IT'S INSANE AOWIJAG;OIEW;JIAWOGI

I LOVE THIS
little.artist chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Awwwwww. :) You've probably recieved loads of these kinds of reviews but whatever, I dont care: this was so adorable! I loved all the sporadic thoughts that Aimee had and the way you drew out their time together, rather than just making 'love' happen...brilliant! :D
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Oh what a delicious specimen of a story! :P Loved it! So cute!
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Awwww...that was adorable :0 "but i believe in you" 3 review #170 :D
The Russian chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
cutest thing i've read in a long time )

and i love the food similies
DofD chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
AWWWWWW. Apparently every time I read one of you're stories that becomes the only word in my vocabulary.
Miss Haps chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I'm having spasms. Dear God, that was so cute. My hands are shaking. I want to go hug something until it explodes.

THAT. WAS. SO. CUTE.

... I love you.

And I want a Christian...
PeanutButterKnife chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
BLECH. That was SO CUTE. SO CUTE. SO CUTE. ACK. mental breakdown SO. CUTE. I, um... It was lovely. Lovely lovely lovely. Fabulous. So cute. Thanks for writing this.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »