Reviews for The Love Doctor
lovefromjuly chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This was so lovely :) perfect!
Kyllex chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
ARGGHOISJDF;OIWRGALSKD FREAKING SO MUCH CUTENESS IT'S INSANE AOWIJAG;OIEW;JIAWOGI

I LOVE THIS
little.artist chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Awwwwww. :) You've probably recieved loads of these kinds of reviews but whatever, I dont care: this was so adorable! I loved all the sporadic thoughts that Aimee had and the way you drew out their time together, rather than just making 'love' happen...brilliant! :D
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Oh what a delicious specimen of a story! :P Loved it! So cute!
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Awwww...that was adorable :0 "but i believe in you" 3 review #170 :D
The Russian chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
cutest thing i've read in a long time )

and i love the food similies
DofD chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
AWWWWWW. Apparently every time I read one of you're stories that becomes the only word in my vocabulary.
Miss Haps chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I'm having spasms. Dear God, that was so cute. My hands are shaking. I want to go hug something until it explodes.

THAT. WAS. SO. CUTE.

... I love you.

And I want a Christian...
PeanutButterKnife chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
BLECH. That was SO CUTE. SO CUTE. SO CUTE. ACK. mental breakdown SO. CUTE. I, um... It was lovely. Lovely lovely lovely. Fabulous. So cute. Thanks for writing this.
brownie bunny chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Awww! This is so sweet! I mean, it's not earth-shattering romance, like it almost never happens in life. It's innocent, teenage romance, that has almost all possibility of happening! :-D And I loved that little insight about how we feel before becoming friends, exploring the boundaries, and then later, it's all so familiar territory. Beautiful work.
mixed signals chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
-melts- omg so cute and sweet hehehe. I hope I can find a guy like Christian someday :)
Cheryl White chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Omg, I loved itttt! HAHAHA.

Man, you've got an awesome sense of humour. I don't laugh in front of the computer as long as I can help it, but I looked like an insane hyena reading this. HAHAHA.

And your charactersss! LOVE. You have a way with portraying them! Good job!
peculiarthoughts chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Oh my penguin!

This is one of the sweetest story I ever read! :) Aimee/Christian is my new fave pairing! :D

But you did miss some punctuations, though.

But a very epic/romantic job! :) Humor and romance my two faves!

So, long review short, this is going to my faves and and you to my fave and alert! :)

Great job! ;D

Kaye
The Dreaming Mermaid chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Aww! I absolutely love your one-shots! I love how you can create such a lovable character in such a short story. I definitely will be back to read the rest of your stories!
neverlands chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
You have no idea how much I laughed after reading this humorous and romantic piece of writing! My mom even got worried after seeing me laugh my self senseless in front of the laptop. This fact just proves that...

You. Are. Absolutely. Awesome.

I even spotted no grammar mistakes and no awkward sentences. The only thing I spotted was the makings of pure literary genius.

Continue writing. This world needs it.

Dame