Reviews for The Love Doctor
M0jojojo chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
LOVED this story! Aimee is SO DAMN CUTE. so is chris, but, it was fun being in Aimee's head for a while
witeaya chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
one of my fave OS here.

can anyone be funnier than aimee?

i had fun reading this.
Sara chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
ok, so you postes this like, two years ago, but i just have to let ya know that i loved it! lol, Amiee is just like my best friend, i love the way she saying thing, so funny! and omg, Christian...swoon. He sounds so awesome! anyway, i shall proceed to check out your other stories now!
nauxizioo chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
AWWWWWWW this is so cute! Made me happy 3
J chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
loved that last line :)
cheeky sheep chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Thank you for the wonderful read! I loved the quirkiness of your characters.
mallow.puff chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This was so lovely :) perfect!
Kyllex chapter 1 . 9/29/2011

little.artist chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Awwwwww. :) You've probably recieved loads of these kinds of reviews but whatever, I dont care: this was so adorable! I loved all the sporadic thoughts that Aimee had and the way you drew out their time together, rather than just making 'love' happen...brilliant! :D
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Oh what a delicious specimen of a story! :P Loved it! So cute!
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Awwww...that was adorable :0 "but i believe in you" 3 review #170 :D
The Russian chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
cutest thing i've read in a long time )

and i love the food similies
DofD chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
AWWWWWW. Apparently every time I read one of you're stories that becomes the only word in my vocabulary.
Miss Haps chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I'm having spasms. Dear God, that was so cute. My hands are shaking. I want to go hug something until it explodes.

... I love you.

And I want a Christian...
PeanutButterKn1fe chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
BLECH. That was SO CUTE. SO CUTE. SO CUTE. ACK. ~mental breakdown~ SO. CUTE. I, um... It was lovely. Lovely lovely lovely. Fabulous. So cute. Thanks for writing this.
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »