Reviews for The Love Doctor
AWWWWWWW this is so cute! Made me happy 3
J chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
loved that last line :)
cheeky sheep chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Thank you for the wonderful read! I loved the quirkiness of your characters.
lovefromjuly chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This was so lovely :) perfect!
Kyllex chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
ARGGHOISJDF;OIWRGALSKD FREAKING SO MUCH CUTENESS IT'S INSANE AOWIJAG;OIEW;JIAWOGI

I LOVE THIS
little.artist chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Awwwwww. :) You've probably recieved loads of these kinds of reviews but whatever, I dont care: this was so adorable! I loved all the sporadic thoughts that Aimee had and the way you drew out their time together, rather than just making 'love' happen...brilliant! :D
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Oh what a delicious specimen of a story! :P Loved it! So cute!
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Awwww...that was adorable :0 "but i believe in you" 3 review #170 :D
The Russian chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
cutest thing i've read in a long time )

and i love the food similies
DofD chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
AWWWWWW. Apparently every time I read one of you're stories that becomes the only word in my vocabulary.
Miss Haps chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I'm having spasms. Dear God, that was so cute. My hands are shaking. I want to go hug something until it explodes.

THAT. WAS. SO. CUTE.

... I love you.

And I want a Christian...
PeanutButterKn1fe chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
BLECH. That was SO CUTE. SO CUTE. SO CUTE. ACK. ~mental breakdown~ SO. CUTE. I, um... It was lovely. Lovely lovely lovely. Fabulous. So cute. Thanks for writing this.
brownie bunny chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Awww! This is so sweet! I mean, it's not earth-shattering romance, like it almost never happens in life. It's innocent, teenage romance, that has almost all possibility of happening! :-D And I loved that little insight about how we feel before becoming friends, exploring the boundaries, and then later, it's all so familiar territory. Beautiful work.
mixed signals chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
-melts- omg so cute and sweet hehehe. I hope I can find a guy like Christian someday :)
Cheryl White chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Omg, I loved itttt! HAHAHA.

Man, you've got an awesome sense of humour. I don't laugh in front of the computer as long as I can help it, but I looked like an insane hyena reading this. HAHAHA.

And your charactersss! LOVE. You have a way with portraying them! Good job!
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »