Reviews for The Love Doctor
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Oh my gosh! I LOVE your story. _
reindrops chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
HOMIGOSH. I swear I am so in love with this story. It made me smile and giggle like an idiot. I love Aimee. I love Christian. And gosh, I love the lines. I was quoting you the whole time I was reading the story. Why haven't I read this before? I've read a lot of stories on FP, but this has to be the best one-shot ever. Yay.
SheRomantic4EverLove chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Amazing! Im so impresse I laugh out loud each paragraph, great work! PLEASE KEEP GOING!

lOVE YOUR STYLE OF WRITTING
Daffodils chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
aw i like your cute little story !
your fan chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
awesome awesome awesome story! have u ever thought of publishing a book? keep up the good work, looking forward to more awesome stories. (:
blithe.serendipity chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Cute story. :) I must say I love your voice and the bantering. :) It was amusing to read.
crzygurl chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
AW! I love this! It's so cute and it's funny. Also like the vocabulary you use, it's so cool! Btw, Asians rock! XD
M.I.A chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
That last sentence turned my heart into goop. How sweet! This was so great, I can really relate to Aimee - I'm trying to set my friends up as I speak...muwahah :)
Kaichiturtle chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Aww this was such a cute one-shot. I really like quirky girl characters and the guys who accept them for who they are. I greatly enjoyed your writing style and now will rush over to check out your other works. :)
urtenshii chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
aw. that was absolutely, mind-bogglingly adorable ! :) and i definitely love it !

the story witty, Aimee's real great, not to mention i happen to know (and liked-maybe loved) a real, living, breathing (and amazingly nice) Christian...

now, i'm into one of my babbling fits !

anyway, the story's great ! continue writing and more power !

i'd be expecting more of your stories soon ! :)
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
'OMG! I love it..so funny and wonderful.! Good Job.! :))
SometimesG chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
her quirky sense of humor, her inane ramblings, his declaration of liking her, her poking declaration of liking him.. had me in fits of giggles.

i like light hearted fluff and funny love stories - thanks!
UntamedFate chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I absolutely LOVED this story! Too much awesomeness to be mentioned in one review "]
potogold chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Holy crap that was adorable. It was the perfect 'my life sucks and i want, no NEED, a pick me up read' story! Aimee is a blast to read, and makes me think of when love was still a fresh game to be played. Kudos!
HazelandHerMuse chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Haha that was funny and cute! I really liked how crazy and original your main character was and watching Christian and her fall in love with each other. And there were many parts where I laughed out loud, you have a great sense of humor.
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »