Reviews for Vena Cava
sullivanlim2 chapter 1 . 2/12/2021
Hiro sama ಥ‿ಥ when will be the chap 9 whyyy your killing me foreverrrrrrrಥ‿ಥ
Guest chapter 8 . 1/5/2019
I've waited for almost six years for this to be continued. This will haunt me forever if this won't be finished. Ohh Dear, Hiro-sama when will be you come back? this is also my 5th time reading this in span of years ive waited.
Lady1279 chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
did you already post the chapter 9?
Guest chapter 8 . 1/30/2016
..when will be the chapter 9 be posted?
StatiquEo0oInnocenT chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
I am a silent fan of you, Hiro-san. First of all, thank you so much for creating such an amazing work like Vena Cana. I also read other works of you, and I love the way you surprise us readers with plot twist everywhere, plus little sweet romantic. Secondly, I had followed your account since 2012 and kept checking your status whenever I remembered. I'm very worried when you just suddenly disappear from fictionpress, Soompi, Wattpad and your blog. So I just hope you can update your status soon in your bio, so we readers can rest asure and continue waiting. Again, thank you for everything.
Christabella chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
My name is Christabella, I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2012, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I went to visit a friend and she asked why i was looking so sad i explained to her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduced me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i emailed him. He told me all the things I needed to do and also gave me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what was happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at: OR
Habcy Ilhoon chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
How long will it take for us to read the Chapter 9 and other chapters? Pls finish it already bcoz I really really want to read it badly... :( :(
Narmzky chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
is there a book 2 or something? it not yet the end right?
gosh can't wait. love it!
desirey grace chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
its sooo nice .. haha ,. just like fist and lipstick ! whew .. what a mind freaking story :)

hope this will be available in wattpad.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
update please?
IlhoonHabcy1004 chapter 8 . 12/25/2013
i'm a new reader of HIRO Oppa stories

I am now reading F&L

AFTER THAT I WILL READ VENA CAVA
THEY SAID THAT YOUR STORY IS PHENOMENAL
SO I'M CURIOUS ABOUT THAT, I WANT TOREAD IT!
GOOD LUCK!
Blace Angeles chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Hello there Mr. Hiro! Just want to tell you that I just so love your stories! Fist and Lipstick and Vena Cava are amazing! So you are. Im really looking forward for Vena Cava's chapter 9. When will you post it? So excited to read it. More power.
amor chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
a big fan of F&L from soompi and found your other works here at and glad i did! I can't wait for the next chapter :)

'keep up the good work'

-jen
NeriKim chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Hiro-ssi please update chapter 9 soon. please *pleading w/ puppy eyes*
I have read VC chapters 1-8 thrice already, so please please please!

we, i and my sister, are actually a fan of yours.
we have already read, 100 goodbyes, private mailman, eternal finale, bridges over ropes, F&L and F&L2.

hoping you'll keep on creating super awesome fics. Fighting Meia-ssi and Hiro-ssi!

P.S.: I am actually a full-blooded Pinoy! .
adenipenelra chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Another comment from me! Just checking you & meia. Hope you'll update soon.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »