Reviews for My Love For you
Amber Akasha chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Beautiful, really sad, I love how the main character takes it so easy, kind of numb but not really. Reminded me of a book I read a couple years ago, only in the book he didn't tell anyone before committing suicide, so the other (a girl in this case) couldn't even reject him.

The camera thing, though, that was completely creepy. As in really, really creepy. How did he get a camera in there?

Ok, that kind of thing really makes me paranoid, so I'm going to end the review here, before the craziness really gets to me.

Cheers!
licensed2pok chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Wow... it was like aww... aww... aww... eww...

I like how the main character was so calm throughout the entire thing and how there was that little bit of guilt, but not really.

That webcam thing was creepy.
todo-mahem chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
That's kind of sad. And creepy, but mostly sad.

I actually got a little teary in the middle, but then I read the end.. and had to re-read that part about the camera a few times before it clicked and I wasn't so much sad anymore because he killed himself, but sad because he was so desperate. Eh.

I love your stories so much.
kazoua chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I am procrastinating. So i'm reviewing you from school again.

Okay, okay. This story started out so sweet, in a kinda... weird unrequited love sorta way. But then itgot sad and then it got creepy. Way to put crazy dynamics, ther. The weirdest thing was that you ended it so nicely. You gave the main such a nice and odd (because potheads are silly) relationship.
Sundown chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This was sweet, simple and pretty. And then the end was sweet, simple and pretty...creepy. Which was actually quite refreshing. I like that the narrator didn't suddenly fall into 'he was the love of my life, I feel so guilty that the only option is for me to kill myself too!' melodrama, but was more reserved and confused and just, well, respectful to somebody he didn't know all that well.

'My love for you is like getting in an elevator and pressing all of the buttons.'

That bit was my favourite because I'm immature and I love doing that more than I love some people.

Well written piece :)
NakedKing chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Aww that was sad and sweet... totally didn't see the webcam thing coming... *shiver* great ending!
crack the sky chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
'My love for this story is like a watching the Notebook for the billionth time and crying whenever the title pops up because you know how it ends.'

:D
firestar267 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I really liked the style of this, it was nice and simple, the webcam feed was a shock lol, - a good read!