Reviews for Pinch Me
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
ha dis is cool
urtenshii chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
congratulation buddy, you just made one great story :)

the compliment was kinda random and it's not as if this is your first great story but hey, i love to give those type of compliment to awesome authors such as yourself...

okay, so i sound like i'm blabbering here but i think it might have been better if the story have been longer... you know, with all the cute twists and turns, but, hey, we don't call them one - shot if they got too long..

:) keep on writing, though, you sure are one great author

love the cuteness of the story !
polkadotts chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
hahaha crazy woman this story was something...i liked what he said 'in your dreams' lol
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
The pinching was kind of abruptly brought in at the end, so I didn't really like that, and this was super cliche, but it was cute and funny. I'm glad artistic dreamer added this to our c2. (:
The Perfect Verse chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I love how you can tell that Jake cares about Holly. Very cute.
Kelly chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
ALIKA!

THIS IS AWESOME! YOU ARE TOTALLY GOING TO GROW UP AND BE AN AUTHOR! THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! THE SHORT STORY IS SUPERR GOOD! I THINK THE BEST THING YOU'VE WRITTEN THUS FAR! AMAZING, WONDERFUL, SPECTACULAR, AND ALL OTHER WORDS THAT MEAN ABSOLUTELY TEN TIMES BETTER THAN ANYTHING I'VE EVER READ BEFOREE! I COULD PICTURE IT IN MY MIND THATS HOW DESCRIPTIVE IT WAS! AMAZING! AND IF I COULD MAKE THIS FONT BIGGER I WOULD!

XOXOXO

KELLY
Novella Vialli chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This was good!
SIGMAkucur chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
cool.

is the whole idea come out from sentence 'pinch me?'

i like it xD

ganbatte.

fitha.
kira chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
ready...set...aw
x3life chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
aw this was so cute )
FallonRae chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Oh my! This is so good! You must make more! Are there more? You are an amazing writer!
sarakate chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
aww.

this was so ridiculously cute.

im totally in love with it.

fantastic :)

(sigh i wish this kinda story would happen in real life~)
artistic dreamer chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
aw how cute! though it's a bit cliche and predictable, still really adorable nonetheless :D
monkyy109 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009