Reviews for Craving
PoisenedBlackRose chapter 10 . 9/15/2010
Ah i've missed this.. hehe amazing, as usual (:
StarvingLunatic chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
Ouch. This chapter hurt. I could so feel the pain. Good work!
StarvingLunatic chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
*Nods* So, that's where Patti gets the attitude from. Sad to see how long *that* lesson stuck with Patti, even though deep down, she knew the truth.
StarvingLunatic chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Patti is something else, man. She is just floating down a certain river in Egypt and just happy to be there. I liked the last lines about the cotton candy. I know Matt had to be thinking "wtf?" when that request was made.
StarvingLunatic chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Patti is quite the character. She can build things up in her mind pretty well to justify her actions and figure out why something isn't cheating, if only to get her way. I thought it was a little funny that she was the one that broke her own rules first and then she had to change the rules up a little to keep herself guilt free. Although, she's not guilt free.

Anyway, other than that, all I got to say is "whoa!" and "hot!"
Iceey05aol.com chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
Oh my gawd. I sat here and couldn't tear myself away from a singe chapter. I never ever cross over the line but, Jesus I'm glad i did.

Now I need a really cold shower, or a dip in the deep freeze ... or to get laid.

But damn it man you've got the great Goddess of smut on your SIDE and I love you for it.

This (now raging) lesbian is gonna go to work and try to NOT picture my co-workers fucking me like the little slut I grew up to be.

PS THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION AT HE BOTTOM FOR THE HOT GREEK LADY! I want more Maria side stories XD

I'm going to stalk your account everyday for years to come.
Sapphyre Nymph chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
woah... im lost for words... very wow...
Tati chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
We can haz moar fic soon?

lol

I never reviewed this chapter so I'm making up for it now with lolcat speech :3

xoxo

Tati
PoisenedBlackRose chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
Omg. Revelation. This story is like pre-Patti/Laura? Like the background right?

That was hot... honestly I feel like I'm telling you the same thing over and over again... but seriously, I run out of words to tell you how awesome you and your stories are.
PoisenedBlackRose chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
hmm.. i think an 'uhoh' is in order here?

lol as usual.. that was hot *grin*

but is this gonna end up as like a full on.. cheating thing?
Tati chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
Yeah, you're freaking brilliant... 'Nuff said.

xoxo

TaTi
EsmeMoon chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
(because it won't let me submit another signed in review!)

Read the story yet again! still as wonderful as ever!

I was just wondering..how about a new chapter for my birthday? (which happens to be today) *bats eyelashes*

You're wonderful!

amour toujours, Esme
PoisenedBlackRose chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
hmm... i also noticed something else..

all your characters are so different

like they all contrast, and they all have their own personalities

i love patti xD

i swear to god she acts like a 5 year old in a candy store when it comes to sex... but i love her anyway

thanks for the chapter..story.. thing

D
EsmeMoon chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
oh my goodness! *fans self* Soo effin hott! Have i told you how much i love you recently? because i do! ;)

you are simply a wonderful writer and you must update as soon as you possibly can! I can't wait to see who the next chapter is about!
EsmeMoon chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
oh wonderful! I love Maria giving it to Kevin (the jerk face!) even if he couldn't understand her. Bravo hun! Please update soon!

:-* Esme