Reviews for Metanoia 1: Fourteen
Mangatake chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I think my heart broke.
Granuaile notloggedin chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This is the best slash one-shot I've read on fp. Not technically a one-shot but still.
WOWED chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
wow

wow

i just had to say

this part is beautiful

"Because we had both needed kindness so badly that getting it hurt like warmth on frostbitten skin."

wow wow wow
Zethoa chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Sorry for the comment spam, but you are really, truly, a really good writer. So I'm going to stop leaving so many reviews and just author-fave you already. (Feel special, you're the first. XD)
kelachrome chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Thank you so very much for the preachy author's note. I love your writing and have for quite some time, but it was the preachy author's note that made my eyes tear up this time. Thankyouthankyouthankyou for being on their side, because the world sucks and not enough people are, including the legal system. I am sending you much love and hopefully some good karma because you deserve a wonderful life.

'M just gonna shut up now before I start wibbling all over you. :)

See, now, this is what I get for trying to read things while all emotional. :nods:
Zera chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Wow, I randomly came accross this story and I don't ussually comment on a lot of stuff i read but after reading this i just had to say, thank-you for sharing.

This is probably one of the most well written peices I've read in a long time. I absolutly loved the characters; the way you described them and made their personalities come through. I also loved the way you made the situation they're in and their attitudes towards it so true to life, an ability that is lacking in many authors of the stories I've read.

Now I'm not a huge fan of comics but you've drawn me in now, I just might have to venture off to have look-see at you're other work...
Iconic chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This is a very interesting and eye opening story. From a fictional point of view, it is very well written. Everythng I have read of yours is, in fact. This story though, is touching, especialy because of your note at the begining. I spent a length of time living in a shelter before i got the help i needed. I had to repeat a year of high school but i got through it because of a few kind people and now I'm going to university to be a counciler. By the way, I started reading the webcomic too and it's really great so far. It lookslike you've got all the talents areas covered, don't you? lol So anyway, great story and thanks. it's nice to see people that care.
berrypop90 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Good lord, when I first saw the title I thought it sounded vaguely familiar, but I could not for the life of me place where I'd heard it before. But now I know! I used to read your webcomic religiously a couple years ago. I can't believe you write not only my favorite original slash story(God Eaters) but you also write my favorite webcomic. I think I love you. I'm going to buy your book soon. Reading it online is fine, but I want it physically in front of me. Thank you for writing so many wonderful stories!
frogs of war chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Oh, those poor, poor boys.
Kaelyn chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
O_O I've read Metanoia. I *liked* Metanoia. I had no idea you were the one who drew it. Huh, small world. Now I want to go back and read it again (can't remember why I stopped; probably something to do with short attention span).

Seriously though, that's really cool. I thought the name was a coincidence until I read your author's note. You are extremely talented! I'm off to go read the others now, and then the comic again.

PS. Not preachy (your AN). If I had even a spare dollar right now, I'd do just what you said. I will keep it in mind though, if and when I do have something to spare.