Reviews for Metanoia 3: Snow
Insanity Fuels My Imagination chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I love this oneshot series so much, the storyline are both a little tragic and adorably cute at the same time. Your writing style is something I am aiming to achieve.
I'll definitely be reading the web-comic when I get some more free time!
Mangatake chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Adorable :)
Triizore chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I never expected this story to be so incredebly adorable.
Mechanical Dolls chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
My favorite out of the three I read so far. I'd read the 4th one except that I've got to finish up my project.

ed to my faves.
drachenmina chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I have no words, because you own them all.

I'd never heard of metanoia before today, so I haven't got round to reading your comic yet, but those stories were just so beautiful. Heartbreaking and lovely at the same time. You made me so angry at people who could throw their children out on the street, or make them feel like they had no alternative but to leave. And so very, very glad that these two found each other.
Xelli chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I found these stories before, but I enjoyed rereading them. So many people romanticize or ignore the harsher aspects of this life in order to get to sex. You balanced the hope and beauty found in such an existence along with the underlying desperation and hopelessness. It is especially memorable knowing the rest of the story.
irma chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I totally forgot about the comic. This was a nice reminder! Thank you for rewarding your readers trust. I normally wouldn't read anything about young teenage prostitutes, but since it was you I took a leap of faith. Thanks for not being gross!