Reviews for Hoard
Shade the Viridescent chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
This story's hilarious! :D I love it. I love it lots. Unfortunately, you don't seem to be updating it anymore. This makes me rather sad. :( Ah well, I can understand it. I guess. But anyway, back to it being awesome. Because it is. XD

Thanks for writing! I hope you choose to update again soon! _

Latni-chan
fictionalboyfriend chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
The wild road just made my day. I love those metaphors-that-aren't-metaphors.

And your take on fantasy. I love that too, mainly because you write like a roller-coaster and it's always fun to sit back and be dragged along all the unpredictable loops and whirls. And occasionally try not to scream.

Okay, so a metaphor can be taken too far.
Link Broken chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
oh my gosh. this is so good! i'll admit it took me a few paragraphs to get into it, but man was this good. it was exciting, intriguing, funny, so awesome. i'm not entirely sure whats going on, but i definately enjoyed it! oh and for a little more criticism: I honestly don't see people actually writing "uh" on a post-it. maybe they were thinking that while writing it, but seriously, what kind of professional actually writes it?

good stuff!
Salienah chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
sounds cool so far! i love dragons, and this is a very interesting start. The humor is great, and i like your style, too.