Reviews for Unintential
heyymicaah chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
wow. Thank you for mentioning this one, it's amazing. it's exactly what I need. You really are talented. My story is an Seth-imprint story [btw, let me know when you want a chapter (;] and the words here are almost like a match made in Fiction heaven. or not.

I'm going to look at a few more you said (:

MicahSincerely
Kar-AHHH chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
this is really good.
Malik chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
lol i like this
crazyrandomgirl888 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Its so cute! I really like how you repeated some of the lines, it was a good way to get the reader to pay attention to those lines, great job! :D
crushingpain chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
hey good one. :) Revealed feelings of first crushes VERY WELL...heart pounding, the yearning...conveyed through good imagery. Although i know from experience ain't too good to reveal your feelings YET and keep it objective yeah?

I had a good guy friend and he liked me. He kind of dropped hints here and there but I ignored it and pretended that there was nothing. But some of my actions confused him (he thought i liked him) and hurt him in the end and he was heart broken and really jealous...ended badly. :/

LOL but i'm not saying this will happen to you, just take it slow, let him take the first step. If he likes you, he'll show it bit by bit :) It's better that way. ALL THE BEST:D