Reviews for Of Filth
vipera.422 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Another interesting story in the Shadows & Seraphim series. So far Draca seems to be much more comfortable with the sudden change in their relationship but I guess that might change once they get back home.
I know Sin’s not a very affectionate person but his reaction to Draca calling him baby, holding his hand or just plain holding him is a bit extreme. I believe he has serious commitment issues. I could understand it if he were wary of the L word but to freak out just because Draca called himself his lover? Besides that, he also has obvious trust issues. He may trust Draca more than any other person in the world but he still fears showing any sign of weakness. Not exactly relationship material.
acorn2oak chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Yummy!
StrawBerryRedGlasses chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
dakiwipanics./art/can-t-focus-on-anything-but-175514940 this was mainly an illustration for this ch so :D hope u leik it
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Geez... I've run out of tissues *pouts* but it was worth it :) Love
bookaholic13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
that was one of the best obscenities i ever read !
The Thirteenth Floor chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Hahaha! This was SO cute! I love how Sin's a twitchy about getting clean. It kind of made me want to just throw dirt on him and run. He would kill me, I'm sure.
DefineNightmare chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
YAY! Please continue, I have you on author's alert so I'm going to be waiting like a stalker with her latest obsession!