Reviews for Forbidden
Long live the magic chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This chapter is defiantly an I provement on the original. I must admit this one is better, the original wasn't that that bad, but... Yeah...
It's been a few years, is it possible for you to continue with this? I'd love to see how you change it.
Sorry it's late, I'm tired, I'm also babysitting my cousins so I couldn't think up a better 'review' type comment. Basically, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS I WANNA READ MORE BECAUSE THIS SOUNDS EPIC!
Liana McNaughtn chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
more please!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This chapter is a lot more clarifying than the first chapter in your original draft of this. I like that Logan tells her his name right off the bat and we don't have to wait for him to reveal his name like we did in the original. Hopefully this rewrite of the story will have more structure, sorry, but your original draft did bounce around a lot and had no structure, no firm plotline, but I'm certain this time around, you'll get it right and clear up some things that were before not clear to us, the readers. I really like this story and can't wait to see Alana & Logan fall in love all over again in this rewrite. UPDATE!
Shana2004 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Wow, woot this is good start of the story, it kept me like 'whahh, whats gonna happen next?'
Summer Leah chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I did like it, a lot!
ValerieYoung chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
awesome so far! i reli like it! omg! i cant wai update dis n everything i never wanted!
Mae Liz chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Wow, interesting beginning. And yes, I can see the improvement in writing style. I don't know the old beginning, but this was a very, very good one! I hope to see more of this up soon )
clairey chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Liking it so far..update soon :D