Reviews for First
Warzoid chapter 1 . 3/2
You didn't screw up at all! This is so hot I've bookmarked it. So good to find something that reads like hot sex the way women genuinely have sex together. Thank you.
TheGirlNextFloor chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
God it's so hot. Het is just boring. I need to get a girlfriend
TheGirlNextFloor chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Oh so hot. I wish u would do the sex scene after the concert. The one were Rachel spanks her. That has got to be yummy
ErzaKnightwalker1376 chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
you should totally add one of these as a chapter to singer! i know you said you usually don't write like this but it's amazing!
ErzaKnightwalker1376 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
i literally saw stars! this was actually really good... it'd be epic to see it from Rachel's POV. or if it was longer... but it was amazing.
Annie chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I thought it was really good, sexy but also filled with passion and love
SCHATZI87 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
i read singer & this was a nice after thought... & yes you got it right... nothing seemed weird or artificial about the love scene it was perfect.. have a little more faith in yourself lol :D
brokenxxdelusions chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Oh, wow.

That was so, so hot.

Well written, I must say.

The re-written version is much better (:
Your Heroin chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
I thought the original version was just peachy, but with this rewrite, I love it even more. (:

Good job!
Daviana Roze chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
i love it. you could have set us up in the beginning a little bit more, like giving us a little bit of a description of the girls before they start, or telling us a little bit about where they are. otherwise, it was great!
februaryHarpist chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
That was pretty good,the descriptions were I dunno,I've read some other smut stories (*looks around guiltily* XD;; )and I think that,uh..'lovemaking'(*bricked*) scene went pretty fast compared to the ones in other stories I shed,maybe? -_-;; Well,I'm not very sure either,I'm not exactly an expert,sorry~
Gin-Kaida chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Honestly I liked it. It was well done in my opinion. Some detail could have been added here and there but that's ok. Personally to me this really isn't a smut scene even though it's sex. I'd call it a love scene but that's just me. Anyway it's pretty good for a person who doesn't write about sex. I'm looking forward to your next chapter in Singer.
Omok chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Oh gah; a minor shouldn't be saying this...(NOR READING THIS; I KNOW I KNOW. x_x;) but Jess is REALLY sensitive...? *runs away; lets pretend you don't know that I am a minor. hahaha.*

but ma'am...are you SURE this is your first time writing such literature? O_O; (ANYWAYS; I guess I shouldn't be questioning that now eh? xD lols. I'm kidding!)

it's pretty good. hahahha. but once again, a minor shouldn't be saying this...mehh. x_x; JUST A FEW MORE YEARS! Lols. XD
Blaise the Moocow chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Whoa, that was freaking awesome. :D I love it!

You're a really good writer, so of course, it's amazing. .
Your Heroin chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
No worries 'bout your writing. It seemed quite fine to me!

Oh I feel like a pervert now. I'm going to go take a long, cold shower. ):