Reviews for First
ErzaKnightwalker1376 chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
you should totally add one of these as a chapter to singer! i know you said you usually don't write like this but it's amazing!
ErzaKnightwalker1376 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
i literally saw stars! this was actually really good... it'd be epic to see it from Rachel's POV. or if it was longer... but it was amazing.
Annie chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I thought it was really good, sexy but also filled with passion and love
SCHATZI87 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
i read singer & this was a nice after thought... & yes you got it right... nothing seemed weird or artificial about the love scene it was perfect.. have a little more faith in yourself lol :D
brokenxxdelusions chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Oh, wow.

That was so, so hot.

Well written, I must say.

The re-written version is much better (:
Your Heroin chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
I thought the original version was just peachy, but with this rewrite, I love it even more. (:

Good job!
Daviana Roze chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
i love it. you could have set us up in the beginning a little bit more, like giving us a little bit of a description of the girls before they start, or telling us a little bit about where they are. otherwise, it was great!
februaryHarpist chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
That was pretty good,the descriptions were I dunno,I've read some other smut stories (*looks around guiltily* XD;; )and I think that,uh..'lovemaking'(*bricked*) scene went pretty fast compared to the ones in other stories I shed,maybe? -_-;; Well,I'm not very sure either,I'm not exactly an expert,sorry
Gin-Kaida chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Honestly I liked it. It was well done in my opinion. Some detail could have been added here and there but that's ok. Personally to me this really isn't a smut scene even though it's sex. I'd call it a love scene but that's just me. Anyway it's pretty good for a person who doesn't write about sex. I'm looking forward to your next chapter in Singer.
Omok chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Oh gah; a minor shouldn't be saying this...(NOR READING THIS; I KNOW I KNOW. x_x;) but Jess is REALLY sensitive...? *runs away; lets pretend you don't know that I am a minor. hahaha.*

but ma'am...are you SURE this is your first time writing such literature? O_O; (ANYWAYS; I guess I shouldn't be questioning that now eh? xD lols. I'm kidding!)

it's pretty good. hahahha. but once again, a minor shouldn't be saying this...mehh. x_x; JUST A FEW MORE YEARS! Lols. XD
Blaise the Moocow chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Whoa, that was freaking awesome. :D I love it!

You're a really good writer, so of course, it's amazing. .
Your Heroin chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
No worries 'bout your writing. It seemed quite fine to me!

Oh I feel like a pervert now. I'm going to go take a long, cold shower. ):