Reviews for I'm Not a Goddess! I'm Human!
RandomCitizen chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Good rant. :3

That pa of hers is kinda lame. :p
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Im not sure if I appreciate her old way of speaking. Its kindof 'eh'. :l
XxIceQueenxX chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
this is really good! Please write some more! I want to see what Setia will do to Anubis, Thoth and others with the pranks she brought!
Joy Shadow chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
amazing story, i love hiostorical fiction , and interesting how you have the gods as humans in the future. fun, anyway, when will you post the next chapter? looking forward to it. :D
Rach chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
Great story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
lijuan chapter 7 . 6/4/2010

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
lijuan chapter 3 . 6/4/2010

welcome to our website is :
lijuan chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
hi !

C.M.Ortega chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
Ok. A few things. One Setia acts like a little kid in the beginning. What happened to the more grown up Setia in the previous chapter? Second when Fayruz's bro comes and they talk you need to specify who is talking when cause I got really confused. Third you rush through certain parts, like her writing for two hours. maybe show an affect because of all that writing? like her hand is cramped or something. Other than that it was good. I liked the explaination of the teen Gods. haha thats so cool. Good job. A few words that are doubled or shouldnt be there. Read through again. ;) Miss ya
Kali-Nineteen chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
Nice job. :) I can't wait to see what Setia's pranks for everyone; especially for Anubis and Seth. Hehe.
C.M.Ortega chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
It was really informational, but the only part that really threw me off was the boards and the cats. You might want to explain it better because I had no idea what the crap you were talking about. Haha. It was really good though. A few spelling errors, but I can help fix them later ;) I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Remarkably So chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Read all five chapters, and I must say, intriguing story you've got going. Setia's experience with the gods is highly entertaining to read. And Seth. Oh. My. God. SETH! He really makes me laugh. One of my favorite lines of his was that one a few chapters back, about him liking to hear himself talk xD So... epic. As was Anubis punching Horus. You have a talent for making me laugh. I'm looking forward to your next update, and will be putting this on muh alerts.
Kali-Nineteen chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
Yay, an up-date! And I just want to say that I like how you portray Seth. More please! :D
kkit chapter 4 . 7/15/2009