Reviews for To Those Who Complain About Children Shows
Sleepstar chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I have to agree with you, I hate the shows they show nowadays.
J25 The Arc King chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
This essay rant needs to be more viewed, review, favorite and seen here. You really make a very good point.

Voice actor change, you make a good point and I agree with you, a character name Spitfire from a show called My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic voice actor changed, I get over it, because maybe the actor has a contract from the creators. Applebloom a character from the show is young and soon she'll get older and she might be replaced. I know it hurts, but people have to get over it! I suck it up and get over it.

Yeah that's the reason why DVDs are here for a reason, especially the internet, CDs, tapes, VHS, channels, etc...

Yeah I hate the YouTube community, they need to stop whining and complaining, just get over it!

10/10 That was an awesome rant. SUPER! Your points are clear !
J25 The Arc King chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
You really make a real good point man!

No matter what a show would be created and it will be popular for a few years, then the show would be finish and a new show will be made. Goes on and on! Welcome to the new generation! We're the older ones now and we're the ones that are adults and who will be more mature and responsible and if we had a job on animation on making cartoons, we will be the ones that will create the shows for the kids by doing the same thing like our childhood memories!

It's like the same thing where our parents loss their shows and we're the ones watching the new ones, we then in the future become the parents and we lose our shows, our shows like their shows and they will become parents, etc.. and etc... Goes on and on to a very new generation!

Also to the people that can't get over the new shows and start hating, if you don't like it, then don't watch it and don't complain, go watch something you like or you're interested. Like me I like Bionicle, but I hate Hero Factory, I don't attend to watch it, I mostly watch Bionicle and a new show called My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

And our shows that are gone, will remain in our hearts!

Cycles goes on and on in the future...
Dr. Self Destruct chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Overall, I enjoyed this argument because it's not something I see very often, if at all. You were able to take a very overlooked issue in the entertainment industry and put some interesting facts/opinions behind it, and while I don't agree with all of them, I thought you did a decent job backing up your own claims.

I think the presentation itself could use a little cleaning up. I know this is only Fiction Press, but in order to look more credible you want to be as grammatically correct as possible. I noticed a few places where there were missing quotes, like near the end right here:

["My favorite channel was good, now it's going downhill.]

As well as a few others. Also, I advise against using words in ALL CAPS and instead italicizing them to get across the emphasis. It looks more professional. And any numbers under 100 I would advise spelling out, unless it has to do with years (like 70's, 80's, 90's, ect). Although I know this wasn't for some type of school essay or anything, like I said before, little things like that will make you look more credible to certain readers.
Loki the Jackal chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I agree on this most whole heartedly.

It's bad when a sixteen/17 year old complains as much as the next old senior.

I loved Ren and Stimpy, my mom hated the show(I never stopped watching till it went off air).

Sure shows are...cut from the ever same cloth now a days but the creators are trying to teach children good lessons. But to that effect, it's usually falls on deaf ears.

People will grow up to what they are and not much will stop it, unless their parents can shoulder the responsibility and make sure their children fit the mold they've envisioned for them.

Like I said, I think it falls on deaf ears, but people can try.

Good points all around.
moongazer7 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
My argument and my fellows are a bit different. I am on the right, and we say, that kids television today push too much socialism. What's up with Share, share share and share. Would you give us a break and stop teaching Marxist thought to children. Teach them real capitalistic though, teach them about the enlightenment. Show them how it's good to greed, to be selfish, and to be good monopolizers. Teach them the good values of private property, the constitutional values, and to think. Don't teach them "Barney talk." Don't teach them to be altruists and to do good for the whole world while self sacrificing. Stop teaching them to conform and to be like everyone else, teach them individualism and it's okay to stand out and to speak one's mind.

No, I don't even like shows from the nineties, I love stuff before the seventies , excluding FDR's time. You could say it was good in Ragan's times too, though. I don't mind the seventies when the hope of freedom was coming back.