Reviews for Siren
Jessie A chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This is incredible. It's been a long time since I've read your poetry, but I have a siren of my own, and you have described her just as so. Beautiful.
SirScott chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Amazing poem, it was truly profound.

SirScott
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Strong portrayals throughout.

Both from the onlooker, and the idol who she observes. You have some amazing verses throughout. The comparison between the girl and chinesse lettering, the imagery surrounding the song she sings, creatures imerging from the ocean to see her.

Wonderful, throughout! Yet, there's some mystery involved as well, it's never really clear if the women is real, or surreal - although, when you find yourself emmersed with someone else they're often put on pedistals.

I think the part that strock the deepest cord with me was the dialogue stanza. I've always loved dialogue in poetry. Excellent work, here, keep up the good work.

Much love,

Juliet.
Isca chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
"And in the sun I see the scars of beauty massacred for nothing." This line is so emotionally devastating-such sorrow and pain. Brilliant line. :D
Amarantha chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
LOve, love, love. It's wondrous and beautiful and stunning.
Unique1952 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Your use of imagery is very good in this piece and you expresses your thoughts nicely as well.

Nice work with this piece.