Reviews for Death on Impact
ImmortalHeartofFlame chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Aww! That's sad and sweet at the same time! Good job. :)
Vancariad chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Wow, this is quite beautiful! It's a great story, and heart-warming. Very nice writing too.
RazorStar chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Cute story. I like that you've fleshed out your characters through show, not tell and still had a healthy amount of dialogue. At the same time it could use a bit more description as it was a little confusing at some points. Also, why did you change George's speech patterns part way through? Just wondering as it seems to change my perception on the character a bit.
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Absolutely gorgeous! I love the contrast between the higher consciousness sort of thing and the 'honest as muck' speech. And such a beautiful theme, love the moment where he catches her most of all

Gx
ilikebooks chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
that was very. very interesting. i really did like it. it struck me was very original, and the dialogue was pretty good too. id like to know what george is, and the whole background story so im looking forward for more! the only negative thing i have to say is that it thought there could have been more narration here. you know, describe the scenery a bit...but other than that...pretty good. keep it up. me like:)